Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

And you live in Manhattan?! So many financial and logistical questions about how you make this work, not to mention gaining your wife's approval. :lol:

Hahah! I have a second space for shoes, plus my office - I only keep around 100 at any given time at home. Less clutter and fewer complaints :smokin

I'm gonna go for presto and vapormax for the offwhites. Vapormax has been growing on me a lot lately. My one pair has been getting a lot more wear than any of my UB's

Stop. This shoe, like all others with high resell, ended up mostly in the hands of resellers. In general, those are the people that are able to devote all day to buying a shoe. That's who is randomly available for an email to drop. I'm not whining about it bc that's the norm now, but just bc you for a pair doesn't mean everyone that wanted a pair did. Some itt got 4 and 5 pairs. Some guys with hundreds of Nike accounts were able to get multiples. Again, not crying about it but let's just be honest about this release. Most ended up in the hands of resellers.

Lol.
Thank god this release was "unorganized" on nikes end is all I can say.

Im in too much of an emotional state right now to tell real life from fiction. Guy selling 76 pairs of these things. 76 pairs....

Last edited:
The people getting absurd amounts of pairs aren’t procuring like us. They *usually* have a retail connect who sells them early at a high (but not resale market value) markup.

Buy 50-75 pairs at 400-500 a pair. Sell for 650-850 a pair.

Retailer makes more than the usual double wholesale price, mass reseller makes his 200-300 a pair and the consumer pays through the nose.

This has been going on w yeezys for a while. I’m not sure if that’s the case here but I wouldn’t be surprised.

The people getting absurd amounts of pairs aren’t procuring like us. They *usually* have a retail connect who sells them early at a high (but not resale market value) markup.

Buy 50-75 pairs at 400-500 a pair. Sell for 650-850 a pair.

Retailer makes more than the usual double wholesale price, mass reseller makes his 200-300 a pair and the consumer pays through the nose.

This has been going on w yeezys for a while. I’m not sure if that’s the case here but I wouldn’t be surprised.
With something like Space Jams, sure. Retail spots get 100+ pairs. No retailer even got 75 pairs of these though. The only source that had that many was Nike. It'd be impossible for someone to get 75 pairs from retail.

It's like when the red yeezy dropped

Did bots get? Yuupppp

Did people who normally get nothing get? Yup

76 pairs, can't knock the hustle ‍♂️
People that don't normally cop always cop. The usual people always cop too though. All I'm saying is don't let you getting lucky cloud your judgement. The end result of this release was no different than others latey.

With something like Space Jams, sure. Retail spots get 100+ pairs. No retailer even got 75 pairs of these though. The only source that had that many was Nike. It'd be impossible for someone to get 75 pairs from retail.
I’m not saying it’s all from one spot - it’s an assemblage of sources.

I stepped off a plane on Thursday to see the email from Nike that I was in. But it was hours later at that point. Should have paid for the wifi I guess.

I’m not saying it’s all from one spot - it’s an assemblage of sources.
On some shoes, yes. There weren't enough places that even got these for someone to get 75 pairs though. Anyone that got double digit pairs did so online.

I stepped off a plane on Thursday to see the email from Nike that I was in. But it was hours later at that point. Should have paid for the wifi I guess.

IMG_2415.GIF

Emails were delayed, if received at all.
Never got one in either account or the apps.
Nike with the quick shipping though.
See what shoe looks like Monday.

It's like when the red yeezy dropped

Did bots get? Yuupppp

Did people who normally get nothing get? Yup

76 pairs, can't knock the hustle ‍♂️

Im sure there was a few people that knew those would drop that day but for the most part a lot of people copped manually.

also, i dont believe someone got 75 pairs tho

unless you caught wind that Nike loaded the shoes you still would've taken an L. By the time the emails were sent it was either sold out or very close to.

unless you caught wind that Nike loaded the shoes you still would've taken an L. By the time the emails were sent it was either sold out or very close to.

Yup being on Nikelab at the normal Nike lab drop time plus this thread was clutch for me

Also being at home cause the site wouldn't work on my phone immediately. But did on desktop

Once link was posted though it was open season.

Even still with the link you couldnt get the shoes unless you were granted access. The link didnt work for me until the shoes were mostly gone. 10 and 10.5s were toying with me the whole time popping up and disappearing every couple of seconds.

Back
Top Bottom