Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Got my size at Kohls lol

7A81E1DF-CA27-429E-B195-3EC5F9B7B10F.jpeg

I was gonna try the store by me, but they’re not even answering the phone, I know it’s a wrap :lol:

These didn’t even release in a mens 14… this release has been poorly handled per usual. Dope about Kohl’s getting them though.

I was gonna try the store by me, but they’re not even answering the phone, I know it’s a wrap :lol:

Nearest to me is 30 minutes. Zero way I'm driving on a whim. Tried calling and got the same. Long hold, the voice prompts don't work. I'm sure the workers are like, 'who in the world is Tom Sachs and F this guy for making me deal with this ****.'

I'm over trying to buy this shoe directly. I'm going to the secondary market but will only go retail + tax.

On the Kohl's site, there are stores listed in WI.

But there are also additional Kohl's stores that got them... I still can't find the 12.5W though.

My kohls changed their phones IVR system so when you call automation gives you option 3 for shoes first so people must be blowing up the phones lol. She said they weren’t supposed to tell people what stock was left but then I asked again nicely and she checked for three different sizes and they had 2 of em but not my 14.5.

They fit small bruh.

I know homie said he went half size down but maybe ain’t no way. I got em in 10.5 and gotta get rid of em.

My boy said the same when he got the yellows.

Just my opinion tho.
Not sure if you have wide feet but all my dudes (4) who copped the first colorway went down half on the yellow colorway - I too went down (pause)... Like I said - they're def TTS - i just would not size up but too each their own lol.

Not sure if you have wide feet but all my dudes (4) who copped the first colorway went down half on the yellow colorway - I too went down (pause)... Like I said - they're def TTS - i just would not size up but too each their own lol.
Word you got a larger sample size there. So yeah idk.

I hat size they wear? I wonder if the smaller sizes are more forgiving

are all of these khols y’all hitting at on that list from the website or y’all just shooting your shot at any khols?

Giving me hope that my 11.5 mens/13 womens will work. That's what size I wear in retro Jordans excluding AJ1's, nothing else, though.

edit: Fam ran by a KOHL's, nothing over 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom