Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Seems nothing has changed for my mens size 12... glad I got it over with already. A double would have been nice, but I'm good.

Sent the link to a few buddy’s. I’m the only one that didn’t hit lol

I tried to order Pandas for my daughter this morning and struck out again. It appears I’m not getting these either. I haven’t hit on anything I want in almost two years now.
There was one restock of pandas where my accounts hit 5 pairs, but outside of that one release, nothing. I don't know how Nike's algorithm works or if it knows I've bought pandas before. But in any case, Tom Sachs site should have something where it filters out previous 'winners' so that it allows new customers to buy a pair. Obviously workarounds with diff name/shipping/billing, but at least do something so it's not the same guys over and over.

Was able to get get a M9.5 for my brother; got email at 7:11 PST. I want the yellow pair. If anyone knows where a M10 is available, let me know.

Eff anyone crying about someone trying to double and they paid the ticket to get the first one....
Yeah this… it sucks we didn’t win but I’m not gonna fault the next man for winning. The game is the game.

Back
Top Bottom