Nike x Undercover Daybreak

untitled.png
thoughts?
I like pretty dope shoe isk if i could wear it would ded have to try on before i buy.

Lace swapped to match the lace guard as the stock red laces were too much. Also, I don’t wear socks. Anybody know how the fit compares to Tailwind ‘79s? I plan to cop those as well. 7C71AA5F-A66F-40EA-A855-AC3B3AF3A96F.jpeg

How’d it go sockless? I prefer sockless as well, but I don’t think the feet will breathe in this kind of material

They breathed surprisingly well. Although, it was all indoor wear, and I wasn’t running around in the Texas heat. Also, my feet don’t sweat horrendously like some other people. These do fit long TTS, so perhaps having the thickness of socks would have helped with the fit. IMO, these look better sockless.

have you ever heard of no-show socks?
Can you suggest a decent no-show sock that isn’t visible and doesn’t slip off the heel? Looking for thick and thin options. I normally don’t deal with them since they become a hassle throughout the day.

Also, I didn’t try on half-size down on the Daybreaks, but I did pull a trigger on half-size down on the Tailwind ‘79. Will report when they come in. Again, the Daybreaks are about an inch too long for my liking. Can anyone compare the fit between the two models? I imagine the same.

Are the navy and the red women's models ? (because on END there is the W at the end of the description )

Do you think the Yellow (Citron) pair will sit like the previous models? Or do you think its hyped because of the delayed release?

END forever wildin with their prices....and shipping.
All of those colors look good though. Def want the Citron pair. Others look good too though not gonna lie

Can you suggest a decent no-show sock that isn’t visible and doesn’t slip off the heel? Looking for thick and thin options. I normally don’t deal with them since they become a hassle throughout the day.

any no-show socks with a no-slip heel grip

Back
Top Bottom