Nike x Undercover Daybreak

I don’t think so. A lot of ppl only wanted them for resale and since the og’s didn’t do that i think a lot of ppl lost interest. They should’ve lowered the production numbers. Had they did that then the anticipation levels would be slightly under the Sacai’s resulting in a definite sellout. The quality n design are there.

I don’t think so. A lot of ppl only wanted them for resale and since the og’s didn’t do that i think a lot of ppl lost interest. They should’ve lowered the production numbers. Had they did that then the anticipation levels would be slightly under the Sacai’s resulting in a definite sellout. The quality n design are there.

I agree. I think the model and design is good. Just that these aren’t hyped.

Announced also on SNEAKRS EU

B34DC943-9579-44D8-85C8-1575EE17888F.png

So I want the red pair. I wear size 9 or 9.5 in men’s. What size should I go for because they are women sizes

Can you suggest a decent no-show sock that isn’t visible and doesn’t slip off the heel? Looking for thick and thin options. I normally don’t deal with them since they become a hassle throughout the day.

Also, I didn’t try on half-size down on the Daybreaks, but I did pull a trigger on half-size down on the Tailwind ‘79. Will report when they come in. Again, the Daybreaks are about an inch too long for my liking. Can anyone compare the fit between the two models? I imagine the same.

Amazon product ASIN B07BJHT74R
I have this socks.

Thanks all for the sock recommendations! I’m gonna try a few of them out, but I ain’t gonna lie, some sneakers feel great without socks; i.e. Flyknit or Primeknit.

On sizing, I believe TTS is the way to go with Daybreaks. Again, I got my lucky greens in TTS and though long the width is spot on. FYI, I have medium, D, width feet (dominant foot a tad wider).

I just returned a pair of Tailwind 79s that were half-sized down (per SeanGo’s advice), and ordered them TTS. I think the sizing compared to the Daybreaks is very similar.

With the Tailwinds half-sized down, I had a half inch clearance for my toes which is ideal for me. But, the width at the forefoot felt very constricted. With my TTS Daybreaks I have 3/4 to an inch clearance for my toes, too much for my liking, but I’ll sacrifice the “too long” aspect for comfortable width.

Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the sock recommendations! I’m gonna try a few of them out, but I ain’t gonna lie, some sneakers feel great without socks; i.e. Flyknit or Primeknit.

On sizing, I believe TTS is the way to go with Daybreaks. Again, I got my lucky greens in TTS and though long the width is spot on. FYI, I have medium, D, width feet (dominant foot a tad wider).

I just returned a pair of Tailwind 79s that were half-sized down (per SeanGo’s advice), and ordered them TTS. I think the sizing compared to the Daybreaks is very similar.

With the Tailwinds half-sized down, I had a half inch clearance for my toes which is ideal for me. But, the width at the forefoot felt very constricted. With my TTS Daybreaks I have 3/4 to an inch clearance for my toes, too much for my liking, but I’ll sacrifice the “too long” aspect for comfortable width.

Hope this helps someone.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I have a narrow foot and my Blues are my nike TTS 11, which fit long. I think i could go .5 down. Might try that on the Citron's

But cortez = 11
Skylon 2s = 11
Vaportmax = 11
Airmax 270 - 11
Epic React 2 = 11

I'm going to try some of those no show socks but I'm nervous they'll start to slide off the heel like the rest of them...

Back
Top Bottom