Nike Zoom 2K3 - The Beauty From Within.

Yes... I did a Grave Dig.....

But I just can't believe these STILL have not been brought back to life.

I'd take ANY colorway at this point. I was at a CVS over the weekend and saw a 60+ year old man in line with some Black/Red joints on and I seriously wanted to ask him his size and offer him money for the shoes off his feet.

I tell Dolce every chance I get .> RETRO THESE PLEASE.

No dice... I'd seriously trade a pair of my Concords for a few pairs of these. Yeah.. THATS how much I like these.

I never got a pair
frown.gif

i remember everyone in highschool on the varsity squad had these I scooped up in the outlets for about 60.

Played until nike sole had a hole in it then for some reason i got rid of them, i regret that now. These shoes were really durable and could take alot of punishment on the black top and indoors

Had the navy blue suede and silver pair. Loved them to death. Beat them sooo hard into the ground until the soles fell off so I had to trash them. Want these retroed soooo bad!

i had a chance to get a pair of navy/silvers but passed up on them. wasnt a fan of the cw.

I got a quasi-beat White/Navy pair in 12.5

They have plenty of life in em, but me being young and dumb at the time tried to fix em with the shoes whitener and what not.....

Also have a Navy/Silver pair in pretty good condition.....

Holla

loved these shoes!!! so sad when i brought them out to play ball and they died on me...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da penny suns P.E. had me thirst....

i should've picked up a pair...never did
tired.gif

55l1yr.jpg

119pkev.jpg

Shouldve kept these.  
ohwell.gif

I always tell myself to pickup a pair to play in but never do. Going to try and grab a pair within the next week or so.

I love double stack zoom. I don't remember these having it. Hmmm. MIght have to find a pair.

Wooowww. I beat my white/royal blue pair to death. Used to rock them with my Mavs Steve Nash jersey. 
laugh.gif

I will cry when Nike decides to retro them and the White/Red Nike Shox VC 2. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom