Nike zoom all out flyknit

Does anyone know what happened to the Nikelab blackout colorway on NDC? 

I can't seem to find the listing anymore...

Fulfilling people's curiosity on how the NikeLab editions look. Here they are for now. Taking quick pictures at work at the moment. I will be doing a speed interval/track session in these on Saturday morning. Will let you guys know how it goes for those curious about the performance! Non-flash and flash picture.

View media item 2068329View media item 2068330

Last edited:
Interesting, the sole looks completely volt instead of cool blue like the product shots. I can see the blue towards the front of the shoe, but I didn't expect the volt to come through so much along the entire bottom.

Anyone else notice the sole looks completely different than what was first advertised on Nike Lab. And now Nike has changed the pics of the shoe. I thought the clear/smoke sole help tone down the volt zoom air. That's why I bought the NikeLab pair. Not sure if I want to keep them now

View media item 2069755
View media item 2069756
UPDATE: Friends pair was delivered this is what he received. Waiting till I get out of work to check my delivered pair

View media item 2070006
View media item 2070009

Last edited:
Quick first impressions video:

Some thoughts:

-Definitely go TTS

-The back collar doesn't pinch me the same way that the Lunar Epics do.

-Not flatfoot friendly,or wide foot for that matter. I may have to look into special insoles for myself if I decide to keep them.

Quick first impressions video:

Some thoughts:

-Definitely go TTS
-The back collar doesn't pinch me the same way that the Lunar Epics do.
-Not flatfoot friendly,or wide foot for that matter. I may have to look into special insoles for myself if I decide to keep them.

Do you prefer these or the Lunar Epics?

Back
Top Bottom