Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by Kinla21

i've been waiting for the zoom flight 95 for years....
anyone knows if other colorways will be released in the future?

i've been paying attention since info started popping up on NT, and from what i understand, there are at least 4 colorways slated todrop.

OG

black/white
(carbons)
white/navy/varsity red (i really hope kidd breaks them out at the olympics in beijing)

Retro+

black/zest
(with the yellow laces and outsole)
obsidian/navy/white (navy body, orange contrast stitching, white midsole)

and i'm still hoping that there might be a few more that haven't been mentioned yet. so far i'm liking every sample pic i've seen, even theretro+ colors.

I searched on eBay and some Taiwan based sellers has already started selling them..
Possible? Oh by the way, if there's any chance, could anyone who had already copped tell me how do they fit?
Are they true to size? I'm a 9.

I searched on eBay and some Taiwan based sellers has already started selling them..
Possible? Oh by the way, if there's any chance, could anyone who had already copped tell me how do they fit?
Are they true to size? I'm a 9
It is possible...I just got back from the Philippines and I was able to buy a pair. I am guessing that they were released early in Asia. TheNike Park store in Manila said that they released them on the 5th. To answer your question about the sizing, I would say that they do fit true to size. Hereis my pair...

Peace...

I'm contemplating about pre-oredering these off Eastbay because I just slept through the Jordan release today. I'm gonna get them regardless, butbecause I missed out on the Jordan countdown package today, I feel urged to pick something up right now.

damn it...another L for me. Tried to backorder them from Eastbay but the $20 off code didn't work. I gave her multiple codes but none of them would gothrough. Anyone got a new code that worked recently?

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

It is possible...I just got back from the Philippines and I was able to buy a pair. I am guessing that they were released early in Asia. The Nike Park store in Manila said that they released them on the 5th. To answer your question about the sizing, I would say that they do fit true to size. Here is my pair...

Peace...

God damn Reezy
eek.gif
... Why did I decide to wait!?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

it was a guy who told me^ he said it all snobby "you still want them?!?!" so i showed him and paid retail
eyes.gif
oh well i think they are worth it but 116.97 would have been
pimp.gif
.........what about the money will they take it out next month?
they'll take your money once thgey ship.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

it was a guy who told me^ he said it all snobby "you still want them?!?!" so i showed him and paid retail
eyes.gif
oh well i think they are worth it but 116.97 would have been
pimp.gif
.........what about the money will they take it out next month?
they'll take your money once thgey ship.

oh alright thanks for the info.

<ps3 kid> OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOMMMGGGGGGG!@$!#@$!#$!#@$!</ps3 kid>

these are so COPPED, i was like nine/ten years old when these dropped! i wasn't able to afford a pair though
frown.gif

now here's my chance
smile.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

It is possible...I just got back from the Philippines and I was able to buy a pair. I am guessing that they were released early in Asia. The Nike Park store in Manila said that they released them on the 5th. To answer your question about the sizing, I would say that they do fit true to size. Here is my pair...

Peace...

Your help is really much appreciated man.. THANKS!

Originally Posted by fonto76

That $20 code expired on the 16th

There's one on the eastbay homepage that is valid until feb. 2nd....just ordered my pair 116.98 shipped

hey whats up guys
ordered a pair last week and just got them in.
they do fit true to size for everyone that is wondering.

zcopyzi4.jpg

z1copysu9.jpg

z2copyoz3.jpg

z3copyle5.jpg

~jjkicks

For the Bay Area heads... Shiekhs on Market has both the quickstrike colorways of the azf95s and 96s for $125 each.

What's the quality looking like on these? I know retros are notorious for horrible materials and all that, so someone fill me in please.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

For the Bay Area heads... Shiekhs on Market has both the quickstrike colorways of the azf95s and 96s for $125 each.

dang for real? wish I was at home right now and not stuck in this dorm at school.

hey whats up guys

so dope...can't wait! where did you order them from?

Originally Posted by jjkicks

hey whats up guys

zcopyzi4.jpg

z1copysu9.jpg

z2copyoz3.jpg

z3copyle5.jpg

~jjkicks

I wouldn't be happy if they come with that crumbled box!
I AM SO DESPERATE FOR THESE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom