Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Like I said in the other thread...there's not too many times Nike gets it right on their Retro hoops stuff...and I'll be the first to call em out...butTHANK YOU for getting it right on these.

If there's one shoe in my life they chose to retro and chose to get it right on...I can't be happy enough it's these.

I was 99% convinced that I was getting these, but after reading B1lly Hoyle's comment, I am 101% convinced that I'm getting at least 6 pairs.

I can't wait, these bring me back to sixth grade.

Good Job Nike.

man those pics are amazing, I've owned og's & trust the retros look perfect I'm guessing the fit is on point too.

Nick, seriously how many pairs you are you getting
laugh.gif
?

I've been saying 10 Pairs since the second I saw them in person a few months ago.

I'll hold true to that on the RD.

I remember borrowing a friends Zoom 95's to play ball back 1995 and the back part cutting into my achilles. Still I cant wait till those come out and Iwill pay retail for them...they are worth it.

Release Date: Undetermined exactly but sometime in mid-February. Stores will get their shipment and just put the shoe on the shelves.

I pray they're releasing these as well...

c2635b164ccbc88e666579b36837136e7c9f18e.jpg

... my favorite shoe of all time!! I had these in the 5th grade and I wore them into my 7th grade year when I finally wore a hole into the toebox.

tried to do a little investigating. i asked my boy to look at his order for feb/march. he had air zoom flight premiums on order. not sure if it's themornot. sku : 317810-011 (black/white).

I want a pair but I know nike will slap that huge $120+ price tag on them like they do all their retros.

Back
Top Bottom