Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^nice catch only for 70 on the first blk/wht?
i got mine at 100... feeling pain now...
so i need to "Get Smart"
be patient~ wait n c on the retros

Thanks. I copped during FTL's Employee 50% from my cousin's friend. It's an ongoing trend with most of the retros that hit GR chains. I learned my lesson, when I copped the Oly180s and NYK Penny1s for retail
mad.gif
. It's definitely smarter to wait, and not copp retro performance sneakers no matter how dope they are (AZ Flight 95, 96, Penny1, Deions, Barkleys, Agassis, etc...) for retail. I know these and the other dope releases dropping will have the same faith as those before them (Penny2, Pippens, these, and others). I know most of the sneakers just mentioned may be holy grails for some of you. Mine were the AZF 95 in the carbon fiber colorway, but does copping them sooner justify the extra money that you could have saved?
wink.gif

yup!
u said the truth~
man, sometimes just hard to control, u kno wht i m saying, lol
but now i have to patient, learn from the lessons!

So are the pods solid navy or carbon fiber? The FINL pick looks solid navy. Oh and I am never buying another Nike retro when it releases. I bought both the CB34's and the carbon fiber 95's and now they both are on sale for my size. Im waiting for now on.

everybody seems like gonna wait~
good sign!
lets just wait!
until the price drop, then we buy~
!!!

Well those looking to purchase them now, DARKSIDE SF has em. KILLER IN PERSON NO JOKE, I actually like the colorway a lot

Only problem i have with them is that, they're somewhat tight. My pair i had to go half size up

Next 50% off i will cop these olympic 95's..they are tough but i needed a new pair of running shoes last 50% off..and i also picked up the white/red23's for 50% off so next time

Wussup guys? Heres the pics you need. This shoe is fire!

I WANT TO THANK NIKE FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO COP 3 PAIRS OF BOTH OG COLORWAYS YOUVE DROPPED, AND WILL CONTINUE TO PAY RETAIL WITHOUT EVEN THINKING FORANYMORE OG COLORS YOU PRODUCE ( hint hint, KELLY GREEN /WHITE)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I love them!!!!!
smokin.gif

No problem
My goodness----- DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYMORE COLORS...

I thought theyre was a pic of navy and orange colorway?
any other colors ANYONE heard of?

billy hoyle mentioned that there might be a brown lifestyle colorway i think he also brought up the white/reds but nothing is for certain

I asked the other day about any news on the white/red colourway aka Bones Barry 96 dunk contest/rookie game shoes they were mentioned by Billy in the beginningand were shown as a sample on the Jason Petrie designer page in last years Kicks magazine top right corner u have to look carefully but they there.

Where is Billy with any news havent seen him post recently he usually always comes through with zoom 95 news he campaigned long enough for the retro come onman come shed some light if u have any on any future colorways.

I tried to inform u guys the other day that the pods arnt solid how can they be solid the carbon fiber plate on the shoe wraps around the whole underside itsone piece that has a foam mid-sole glued to it (I found out the hard way had a pair of carbons that wasnt glued at all on the back outer side)its just exposedby plastic windows around the sides and underneath so its impossible for it to be solid it will always be the same as the upper carbon part.

Peace
Scottie

Can anybody help me with a eastbay product code???

I called eastbay and " we dont have those shoes in our system or our product release dates form"

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi!!!

Help me out crew!!!

D

reserved the carbons here in the PI for around 80plus dollars(3777pesos)no more sz.12's here so I had to settle for a sz.11.. surprisingly it still fitsvery well..

my 10.5s in the navys are much more wider than my black size 10s.

pretty big difference in a half size for these - I love them soo much...I will buy two more pairs when i can get em for 160$ shipped (both pairs)

Please NIKE, I will never ever show any hate towards you or JB if you just give me kelly green white and the red whites ( I WOULD seriously buy 6 pairs of eachjust to look at)

I wish that billyhoyle dude would come in and blow us away with some news...hes prolly fell out of the sneaker game...and dont care anymore...

someone said sumpin about he was a big petitioner for this retro...can someone school on me that...when was this? they didnt retro this shoe based on thatpetition did they?

thanks

I can GUARANTEE B1lly didn't fall out of the game. He just has this little side job called S--e Collector he attends to more than being here. If he has anyinfo, he usually lets us know.

Back
Top Bottom