Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by Joshua1982

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

do these have zoom in the forefoot??? the eastbay product description says its only in the heel.

There is Zoom Air in the forefoot. I just wore my pair I picked up Friday. I scooped up 2 more pairs today so I played ball in my first pair. I am 262 pounds and they held up greatly for the four hours I was playing in them. It took me about 15 minutes of shooting around to break in the forefoot so I could feel the Zoom Air better. To the old school shoe heads like myself. Remember the Eastbay descriptions of the air tech on these bad boys? Tensile Air. 1995-96 was my favorite year for Nike Basketball.
pimp.gif
thanks man, will pick them up. passed on them back in the day.

i paid retail from footlocker today.

Defninitely a great retro and i'm 100% satisfied

Maybe i'll grab another pair if they get down to under 70 bucks.

These help me remember why i love shoes.

Originally Posted by Joshua1982

There is Zoom Air in the forefoot. I just wore my pair I picked up Friday. I scooped up 2 more pairs today so I played ball in my first pair. I am 262 pounds and they held up greatly for the four hours I was playing in them. It took me about 15 minutes of shooting around to break in the forefoot so I could feel the Zoom Air better. To the old school shoe heads like myself. Remember the Eastbay descriptions of the air tech on these bad boys? Tensile Air. 1995-96 was my favorite year for Nike Basketball.
pimp.gif

These had it, I believe the AJXI first had it as a description, and I had a pair of runners that said Tensile air on them. Also had the Huarache Lights thatsaid Huarache Air, like the AJVII said in the description. And I agree with XimTHAT..., these are the reason I still go to shoe stores. I had not bought a pairin a bit, probably six months, but these made me remember loving shoes. Thanks.

saw these at NTNY this weekend. wasn't getting too much love amongst the tourists there *smh*
it's a georgous shoe that stays true to what a retro should be. you shouldn't be able to tell it apart from the OG. much like the penny foam 1 retros.

great job nike!

I personally don't see why or how these have "passed the test of time"...

One of the FEW shoes I wasn't feeling back in the day.

Joint looks like something from 95-96 and should have stayed there.

Maybe if I changed the laces to all black I'll be good, lol.

Originally Posted by IloveKicks88

Heads up seller on ebay- justinwmson has them for 109 shipped
Thanks for looking out on that. Just bought from him. I bought a size 10 off eastbay for 110 shipped, but didnt like the way they fit for bball, so Isold them, and just bought a 9.5 from this guy. Lowest price on ebay.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I personally don't see why or how these have "passed the test of time"...

One of the FEW shoes I wasn't feeling back in the day.

Joint looks like something from 95-96 and should have stayed there.

Maybe if I changed the laces to all black I'll be good, lol.
i agree. i remember back in the day in school i had on my cw's and this dude walked by with them on and we get to talking bout our shoes and i askhim how much they cost. believe he said 110 or 120 and i was thinking to myself damn, that shoe dont look like no 120 dollar shoe...

Forgive me if this question has been asked already, but how is the zoom in these shoes compared to recent models (kobes, huaraches, brons)? I had thewhite/navy/red back in the day and the cushioning was lacking, as if the zoom went flat.

Back
Top Bottom