Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Man NIKE really did a good job on this retro and I took advantage of the 30% discount directly at the store, last sz 13 thank goodness...

These look good on the court. Is NY1 the first one to rock these this year?

a34e1a9baf045a5ff8b6f611f824db6f-getty-76075138rt06_wizards_raptrs.jpg

Yea NDC takes forever to process orders, and on top of that I got ground shipping so Iam not expecting mine until next month.... damn!

Thats great news^^^ After 12+ years of waiting I finally was able to get these ...after driving to the other side of the state..For me it all happened in 95 sothese are a kinda big deal

Nike did a good job on these, def did not dissappoint but once I got my pair I didn't like them so I sold them.

today, AJ Abrams from Texas was wearing them on the court. These looks smooth on the court with the black socks.

They look best with black socks, not long white ones. They dont grip well though from what I experienced.

^ It should be illegal to wear them with white socks.

Matter of fact, it should be illegal to wear white socks with any shoe that has a dark collar lining.

Does anybody have any info on these flight 95's???????

A pic, info anything!!!

Style number 317810 colorcode 141 so..

317810-141????

What 95's ar these?????

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ It should be illegal to wear them with white socks.

Matter of fact, it should be illegal to wear white socks with any shoe that has a dark collar lining.
amen brother.

Man I wished I would of saw these a week ago when I ordered the 360 III, Would of copped these instead.......DAM DAM

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Damn I'm tight I missed out on NDC. That 30% off would've been lovely.
For Real..... I slept HARD on these.....Man, now if i can somehow find these for under $100 Shipped. Anyone know a place? PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Damn I'm tight I missed out on NDC. That 30% off would've been lovely.
For Real..... I slept HARD on these.....Man, now if i can somehow find these for under $100 Shipped. Anyone know a place? PO

Footlocker/Champs is supposed to have a F&F this weekend....Might be able to cop them then
I just received mine today and they are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom