Nike Zoom Flight 95 Jason Kidd Pack via KixandtheCity.com

Anyone know if the Mavs made it or will make it to any stores? I'm in Houston Texas the only Flight 95s that came in store was at HOH but only the Nets and Golden Bears. I need the Mavs asap man I missed out on Nike! 

Had These Back In The Day In White/Black Colorway And White/Blue/Orange... Would Cop Either Again But Pass On These.

Can anyone confirm the black and purple pairs hit the HOH stores.
The manager at HOH in NJ said they were not available when he tried to order them.

ive been looking for a size 14 for awhile...i have yet to see anything bigger than a 13....

saw them in person at HOH, the red ones and yellow (or nets and cal). The icy blue soles ruin it for me, since I had the originals oh well nike doing what they do best adding unnecessary features.

Palmdale, paid 152 n change after tax.
I called two stores up here near Seattle... Man the Employees they hire are dumb as rocks... They had Zero idea what i was talking about... Tried describing it and they said IDK just come in and look for yourself
mean.gif

ask em about some Jordans and they'll know.... basically only the manager at mine has any idea about anything else, but not much.

Back
Top Bottom