Nike Zoom Flight 95 release date?

^^^
That pic made me do this infront of my computer:

This just might be the first time I buy more than 3 pairs of one shoe for myself. Matter fact... forget "might", it WILL BE the 1st time I do.

^ Those are samples of the retros, not OG's.
laugh.gif
how did i miss that big ole tag.those are samples?!doubledayum then,another must cop for me.at this rate, im gonna end up living in a car by the river next year

other colorways

those two words right there scare me.

although i guess in the end, it doesn't matter.

i'm gonna stay true to OG colorways, no teal/pink/maize for me.

Damn, I was in 3rd grade was these came out...hold up, I was in 2nd grade...these are straight fire though......

Sup_

^Second grade?
eek.gif
super youngin' I am damn near 10 years older than you
frown.gif

Yeah hopefully no wild colors. Actually I only want these and possibly the white/blue/red pair or maybe the wht/green.

Peace.

Sup_

I think this will be the first time ever buying 2 pairs of
the same shoe. Zoom Flight 95s are a must have.

Peace.

wow, they are really nice. Its like playin on the bball court in 3rd grade all over again lol. I wore mine to death.

WOW! Those look amazing! I will definitely buy a couple pairs of these, even though I have a feeling that the sample pair and the production pair will lookcompletely different.

Goodness, the 95s and 96s are RIDICULOUS. I'm so glad I'll be able to grab these again. And the quality appears to be better than average for a Nikeretro.

Honestly, after seeing these latest pics of the grey ZF96, I'm not even thinking about the black ones.

man these shoes look dope. i wish i still had my og pair. i could have made a pretty penny on them. who would have figured.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

ATAR1 --

Trust me...I'll be the first to complain when things aren't done justice (Techs/DT Max/Cactus Foams/etc...)...but of all shoes to get it right on...THIS shoe I couldn't be more thankful for.

And why not...been holding onto this for awhile...

(I was gonna try to blend the name in the background like how Dill does...but that gradient effect took me 5 mins in PS anyways...
laugh.gif
)

Thanks for the pic!

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i used to be so jealous of my friend who had those
check out my jason kidds!
mad.gif
I used to hate all of those jerks from middle school and their "Look at the new Nikes my parents brought me" attitude
mad.gif
, well they can shove it I'll cop me 2, maybe 3 pairs
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom