Nike Zoom Flight 95 release date?

Originally Posted by playacet

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i used to be so jealous of my friend who had those
check out my jason kidds!
mad.gif
I used to hate all of those jerks from middle school and their "Look at the new Nikes my parents brought me" attitude
mad.gif
, well they can shove it I'll cop me 2, maybe 3 pairs
tongue.gif
i was one of those kids. i had the black and white and white and blue. i always had new kicks, and my parents bought em for me til i was a senior. nowi gotta do my own thing.

As much as I love the black/white colorway, I can't help but be a little greedy and hope for the UConn colorway as well...

PrurientSole-

I'm with you 100% as long as we get the UConn's and wht/red to go with the OG's I will be happy!

Been waiting since 6th grade for these.. and they are finally here and done correct from the looks of it cant wait!

B1LLY a month or so back I read (I cant remember where) that the 95s were being released in the black/white white/red and a brown lifestyle color. Can youconfirm or hopefully deny this? I really need the white/blue/red again. By the way how many pairs are you picking up?

why couldn't they have done this with the air 2 strong, instead of releasing the high tops, just do the mids. bastards.

I don't play basketball, I don't collect sneakers, and the last pair of Nikes I bought were HOA AM97's, but these are so copped its not even funny.

B1LLY a month or so back I read (I cant remember where) that the 95s were being released in the black/white, white/red and a brown lifestyle color. Can you confirm or hopefully deny this?
Well....it was me who made that post...so......

Any of u guys that have the KICKS mag released a few months back the white/red samples are pictured on page72 with the nike designer Jason Petrie right topcorner of the pic u can make them out next to the grey/blue STATS but its from the front check it out for yaself im suprised nobody else here mentioned it.

Peace
Scottie

I gotta cop two or three pairs of each og colorway...I was too jealous of my boy who had these when I was in 7th grade......

Cubanbee -- No I have have not...please tell me they don't have Kids' exclusive colorways like the Bakin did...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom