Nike Zoom Flightclub (POP)

Are they on the shelves yet or did you just get them in the back and waiting for the release day. I'm really interested in these. I love this colorway.

The JR Smith colored ones are in the new Eastbay catalog.

I want these and the KD1s but don't wanna pay retail for either, gonna wait it out until a discount can be used.

NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB Shawn Merion "MATRIX"

NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB Caron Butler "3D"

NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB Ben Gordon "BG"

NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB Tony Parker "TP"

NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB OJ MAYO "OJ32"

Just got these from champs.. looks exactly like ben gordans.

fit great. lil tight when zipped but i could use thinner socks

i cant wait to try these on the court. they will suffice till the GPs or the Gloves retro

cfb250cedbbdd1948bae42187ab53f573e1b0e1.jpg

7312564e9db321828a3e63c7b9582c19a41c2e7.jpg

i wish there was forefoot zoom though =//
nice shoe overall though the white TPs are nice
the aways are pretty nice too

Feelin the Caron Butlers, OJ Mayos and JR Smiths..are these at HOH at the moment or will they drop soon?

SW33TS1NC3R1TY,
I was just about to post the exact same thing. The midsole/outsole is a modern interpretation of the Flight '89/Jordan 4 midsole/outsole. Great lookingshoe. Hopefully performance will match. Thanks to everyone who posted pics.

Just copped the Tony Parker FC's from my local FTL. Light, and they fit great. Lil hard to get it zipped all the way up but once you do it feels like aglove.

zoom-flight-95-black-white-21.jpg

this shoe is another hybrid....i like it though, alot of old flight shoes attached to it.....imma end up havin to buy a mens 6.
ohwell.gif

I got this info from that other site....

5/22- Shawn Marion and Ben Gordon

5/29- OJ Mayo and Caron Butler

Supposedly, their respective PE's are releasing after all. If anyone can confirm, put me down for the OJ ZFC.

Where do people live that they've picked these up already. I hit my local Footlocker last night and they didn't have them yet. I really want to trythem on.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got this info from that other site....

5/22- Shawn Marion and Ben Gordon

5/29- OJ Mayo and Caron Butler

Supposedly, their respective PE's are releasing after all. If anyone can confirm, put me down for the OJ ZFC.
HoH I assume?
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom