Nike Zoom Freak 2

Yea these fit way better than the first ones. I’d say true to size on these and you will still have a bit room in front. Perfect fit

Wow that's awesome. I got access to these shorts :smh:
Screenshot_20200729_202440.jpg
congrats!

Anyone actually get Shipping info from Nike for their free pair?

i just got a fedex notification that something is shipping from Portland, OR and the shipper reference is my shoe size that I gave, supposed to be here tomorrow so we'll see if thats it, don't think I have anything else on the way

Got the Naijas...fit is comfy, TTS. The zoom doesn't have a particularly bouncy feel out of the box, but I wore them most of the day and they seemed to feel more responsive as time went on. Little heavier than I expected, maybe a tad clunky. Padding is plush though, and great craftsmanship.

I think im waiting for tracking info on my black/white pair....

Is tracking info coming in the Nike app? Alexia told me to turn on notifs and wait for tracking info

I think im waiting for tracking info on my black/white pair....

Is tracking info coming in the Nike app? Alexia told me to turn on notifs and wait for tracking info
haven't seen anything from the Nike app, just that fedex email because I have the Delivery Manager set up for email notices. They sent them with Priority Overnight, so maybe keep an eye out tomorrow if they sent them all at the same time

Tad longer than the 1, I went half up on both. I like extra room so will stick to half up. Didn't like the double zoom in the heel setup last year as I felt stiffness and led to discomfort over time. The zoom placement in the forefoot and the foam on the heel is better.
The upper material is way better than the KD13. Gotta wait for Nike to send me the $75 in a week and wait for BY You then I can return them lol.

From footlocker straight to the hardwood

its so god damn stiff out of the box. Green one upper seemed softer when i was comparing from the store. My Feet was hurting the first 10-20 mins but after that it feels ok. Gotta play a lil bit more tho. Cant really feel the cushion on the forefoot. I wish its the same as kyrie6. Traction is money tho. I think this is one of those shoe that needs breaking time.

Also this fits narrow But tts.. feels like a KD shoe. It just looks weird when you look down and how its so pointy lol

863A8D31-F808-4E67-97F7-8BC447954F5A.jpeg

I don’t think Nike chat has any idea about the free black/white pair that some people received

When I first messaged them, the lady said that the black white colorway isn’t out yet, and to keep an eye out for a release date. Now I messaged them a bit earlier this morning to check in and see if I should be getting tracking info soon, and Karen had no idea what I was talking about. She said she’s going to transfer me to someone else an hour ago and nothing yet

Just gonna be patient and wait. Theyre free so I don’t want to be that guy, but it would be nice to have Nike chat folks in the loop on things like this

I don’t think Nike chat has any idea about the free black/white pair that some people received

When I first messaged them, the lady said that the black white colorway isn’t out yet, and to keep an eye out for a release date. Now I messaged them a bit earlier this morning to check in and see if I should be getting tracking info soon, and Karen had no idea what I was talking about. She said she’s going to transfer me to someone else an hour ago and nothing yet

Just gonna be patient and wait. Theyre free so I don’t want to be that guy, but it would be nice to have Nike chat folks in the loop on things like this
What is the story behind these free shoes

just got my free pair delivered the same way^ just walking around, these remind me a lot of the PG 2, but w more flex in the midsole and i feel the zoom in the forefoot a bit less, but i haven’t played in them and they could need breakin. fit wise they’re a bit more narrow than the freak 1, and length is pretty similar to me. overall the same size feels a bit tighter imo, bc there’s more padding and it’s more narrow

I’m really curious as to why Nike Basketball sigs first shoes are always black/white?

these are really clean though

Back
Top Bottom