Nike Zoom Freak 2

it's a basketball shoe and black/white sneakers go perfect with every and any team uniforms - makes it easier for athletes and/or their parents to pick out a pair

This pair is starting to be the pair i go for
1596632082773.png

I still don't like the weird middle part of the shoe...

...but you can't see it when you're wearing them. Full turn confirmed. :lol:

So the sizing is roughly the same on these i'm gathering? My feet usually don't have a problem but the 1s were pretty narrow to me. I had to size up but I was good then. Same width and length?

Glad I was able to try these on. I didn't have to size up this time, they are definitely longer and while narrow not as narrow. Definitely more of a TTS for me. I'm not sure I prefer the model aesthetically but on first impression they seem higher quality then the first model. Threw in the laces from the black/green DON issue 1 to give it a bit of a bucks flair...My camera sucks but here’s a few pics anyway
055332EA-2648-4922-B355-6FEF7D479893.jpeg
7DA8A39A-DE22-4623-B0FE-5FBFEA64FACA.jpeg
F4507462-CB73-4D19-BEF3-52BDF8E84D0D.jpeg

Glad I was able to try these on. I didn't have to size up this time, they are definitely longer and while narrow not as narrow. Definitely more of a TTS for me. I'm not sure I prefer the model aesthetically but on first impression they seem higher quality then the first model. Threw in the laces from the black/green DON issue 1 to give it a bit of a bucks flair...My camera sucks but here’s a few pics anyway
055332EA-2648-4922-B355-6FEF7D479893.jpeg
7DA8A39A-DE22-4623-B0FE-5FBFEA64FACA.jpeg
F4507462-CB73-4D19-BEF3-52BDF8E84D0D.jpeg

hows the forefoot cushioning?

JS”

hows the forefoot cushioning?

JS”
Pretty standard zoom. They are for sure more cushioned overall. I loved last years pair for casual but they weren't really a basketball shoe to me lol. These feel a lot more like a basketball shoe. They are pretty solid and pretty well built. As a basketball shoe everyone will think it's an improvement.

The swoosh is what stopped me from getting the black pair. White cement is where it's at, but by the time October 1 rolls around, who knows what will be going on then.

The swoosh is what stopped me from getting the black pair. White cement is where it's at, but by the time October 1 rolls around, who knows what will be going on then.
The white cement is by far the best color so far. I don't totally love this black pair but I didn't want to wait to try these out lol. Pure impatience for some reason. I didn't like the first pair at all.

Back
Top Bottom