Nike Zoom Freak 2

DSG already got to that point with the 1s, I’m sure the 2s are close
E6102F92-58D7-4C81-807D-B76BDB361F8C.jpeg

^I think that's just because there's only a few sizes left, all 8.5 and under. So it's doubtful any hoopers would be grabbing those sizes is my guess.

^I think that's just because there's only a few sizes left, all 8.5 and under. So it's doubtful any hoopers would be grabbing those sizes is my guess.

Yeah $50 and under and you're praying for your size to be available still.

Freak 2 $66-69 for a few colors on NDC in nearly all sizes. If I was big on the shoe that would definitely be the trigger price for me.

Yeah $50 and under and you're praying for your size to be available still.

Freak 2 $66-69 for a few colors on NDC in nearly all sizes. If I was big on the shoe that would definitely be the trigger price for me.
Meh...these things are going to live at every outlet possible for the next year. Wait for one of the big sales and that's the time to get all this GR stuff. Especially Freaks and PGs. I got many Freak 1s for around 30$.

That's assuming everyone lives near an outlet. I don't. A day trip would just nullify any deals.
Fair enough. The huge sales would likely be worth it if you load up in 1 trip. Don't feel like the hassle and all that is understandable though. I wouldn't drive that far for this stuff lol.

Haven’t picked up a pair of 2 yet. Thinking about coppin the Bamboos or the white cement (running low on stock) for $60ish. Or holding out for the letter boys to go on huge disco.
I think I’m just getting one colorway of this model.

Waiting for taxis to hit ~$60

Favorite CW is still the Naija. Although I liked his green ASG shoe.

Haven’t picked up a pair of 2 yet. Thinking about coppin the Bamboos or the white cement (running low on stock) for $60ish. Or holding out for the letter boys to go on huge disco.
I think I’m just getting one colorway of this model.

the white cement is toast in my size (most sizes really). Anywhere else you see them for $60ish?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom