Nike Zoom Freak 3

💯 agree

They’ll end up on outlets tbh
That’s what I’m hoping. The wild cards are frigin cool, but not $250+ resale cool. They will prolly sit as you’re saying, and then I’ll be able to cop for retail.

Uh.... did we not get any kind of wildcard drop? Wasn't today the last day for it? 4-19 through 4-21 right?

well.gif

Blues dropped today, tomorrow is Green. Wildcards restocked yesterday

Wildcards restocked yesterday! Damn I see the posts now. Dunno how I missed that. Crazy. You'd have thought they would have announced it or something. Or maybe I never got the notice. I sure get all the other notices. But I forgot about the greens, mostly cause I'm not getting those. Thanks

Anyone have any more info on these?
9A51FCA9-B181-43DC-8DB5-D5D33B6E6F38.png

(We really need an separate immortality thread)

Force Field - Deep Royal Blue/Habanero Red/Copa/Yellow Strike.
Style Code - DH4470-400

Looks like they released overseas (Nike in the Phillipines) already and sold out all but 2 sizes. so maybe they'll drop in the states soon.

Force Field - Deep Royal Blue/Habanero Red/Copa/Yellow Strike.
Style Code - DH4470-400

Looks like they released overseas (Nike in the Phillipines) already and sold out all but 2 sizes. so maybe they'll drop in the states soon.
Sick, thanks man! I’ll definitely be gettin these when they drop

Wildcards restocked yesterday! Damn I see the posts now. Dunno how I missed that. Crazy. You'd have thought they would have announced it or something. Or maybe I never got the notice. I sure get all the other notices. But I forgot about the greens, mostly cause I'm not getting those. Thanks
Fake sellout frigin fast tho

Lets go bro! Definitely a cop. Wonder if these will be the same cost as the 1's.

Only thing I would hope they fix is the mesh, which it said they did. I also like what I see as far as the laces on these. The laces on my 1's are starting to get worn through. Plus, I don't like flat laces. :wink:

Lets go bro! Definitely a cop. Wonder if these will be the same cost as the 1's.

Only thing I would hope they fix is the mesh, which it said they did. I also like what I see as far as the laces on these. The laces on my 1's are starting to get worn through. Plus, I don't like flat laces. :wink:
I use the 1’s for hopping outdoors, and they have held up wonderfully considering everything I’ve put them through.

This is what I was talking about the mesh:
D6D92678-5FD8-4D50-ABF4-B4BA6BB4B524.jpeg
9E26D068-590B-4B9C-AB39-E3B75007E310.jpeg

After a while it just started having holes in it

And this is what I mean by the laces fraying
624833D6-A374-45ED-9899-4667C179572D.jpeg

The outsoles have held up great tho, would highly recommend 1’s for outdoors.
0B50A97A-8BBC-40D6-BA73-650E8CAB067C.jpeg

Very excited for the 2’s. :smile:

Engineered mesh is underrated. I loved it on the Kobe 8 and 9 but it was always seen as "inferior" to the more premium flyknit options. Now even flyknit/jacquard is rarely used in basketball shoes these days, and I'd take engineered mesh over the ripstop/plastic mesh they use a lot now.
The immortality could really use a renew foam midsole, but it's hard when you're within the budget of a takedown model for an already affordable sig line.

Back
Top Bottom