Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

50EEDF19-C58A-46E9-A097-C33AC309D775.gif

IIIs were comfortable and performed pretty good. I wouldn't mind if they Protro with new colorways but not mad the IVs are ahead of them.

I really don't need any 4s honestly. Will jump back in when they retro the 6s.

Not happy they are skipping 2s and 3s.

Hopefully we get Carpes or Del Sols. Im not even going to expect the finals pairs or 4 Rings.

Yes, they are skipping the 2 and 3s
Don't even recall those two models selling well in general. I was a huge Kobe fan, into his line, playing multiple leagues. Had 3-4 pairs of the 1's but when the II's dropped I was disgusted. Same with the 3's. never copped either and barely saw anyone with them as much as Kobe was hyped.

4 n 5, everyone seemed to have had em on court

Really was hoping for Kobe IIs and IIIs

Completely agree. I love the 2s and the 3s were certainly pretty unique and not everyone loved the but I did. I hope they bring back the 2s. Need a protro of the USA colorway at least.

I'm still loving the ones so I say keep em coming ! I was hoping for a few colorways of the 3's. I like that all white with a touch of yellow that was surfacing and kuzma was wearing.

Although I cant be too upset about them going from the 1 to the 4 because the 4's are amazing. They will eventually hit all models but I would rather have then hit that now then wait another 3 years.

4's will be a problem to get though and I could imagine the draft days being hard to get just like how the maize 1's were

Back
Top Bottom