Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Confirmation
475B49D8-7799-4030-B6F1-73F519311A59.png

Calm down my friend. Those are photos of the limited version released earlier.
PROTRO doesn’t have that circle in the inner bootie. And the black drawer box is not the general PROTRO box.
Doubt Nike will release something exactly the same as previous limited version without changing some details.

I wish the 81points release is true. But it’s very likely to be the Blackout.

Just talked to my source from Hongkong he said there will be 81 pts to release but he don’t know the release date yet.

I believe that the original pair that released had the all star dates on the insole. Could be wrong though. It would be sick as **** if we got these

Are we sure people aren't just posting pictures of the OGs and assuming it's the 81 points pair that's being retroed?

If these are releasing on 10/23 then most likely the production pairs have shipped out already so it could be the retroed ones

Look, I would love these to be 81s, but that 004 color code basically makes it impossible.

Don't get your hopes up until there's final confirmation.

I believe that the original pair that released had the all star dates on the insole. Could be wrong though. It would be sick as **** if we got these

The picture posted in the thread is the from the original 81 pair release.

Nothing we've seen thus far indicates this is happening. I don't believe it one bit. Hope I'm wrong.

We all want the 81's and I really want them to release but I doubt this is it. I think it's the blackouts but I'll be excited with that

If it’s those I’ll hold off and wait till discount. Too many shoes coming out I’d want over those. If it was the 81s, I’d be all over those.

Been saying they're the Blackout. I'm still rolling with it. FTL color description sometimes deceiving as we saw on the 360

Back
Top Bottom