Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Anyone have insight on different colorways fitting differently?

Felt like the MLPS pair was snug. Do the 81 points or All Stars fit bigger bc of leather?

Similar observation here. MLPS and Del Sols fit perfectly, 81 and Black outs have a little space. I think you're right, and I attribute it to the different materials used in the various colorways.

I don't think it's a length thing, it's a toe box space thing IMO.

I touched on this a while back, but...

Del sol, All Star and Final Seconds all have that crumpled leather material. Toe box volume slightly roomy but still good.

Blackouts and 81 points both have smooth leather, toe box volume (height) very noticeable.

MPLS has similar volume to the first group, but material is somewhat thicker..longer break-in time.

I like to really crank my laces tight, and the rope laces have given me blisters so I swapped them out for some softer ones and that seems to have corrected the issue. Double socking or insole swap helps with the 2nd group that has the extra volume...wouldn’t recommend going half size down.

Scooped all stars in my 12.5 TTS off GOAT for a good price, and seller just shipped. Will see how they fit and feel and if they crack the on court rotation

I’m a size 9.5 but a wide footer. Anyone else who’s a wide-footer knows whether i should stay tts or 0.5 up? I mean I’m afraid the performance will decline if the size is bigger.
I have slightly wide feet and tts works for me. My pinky was close to the side at first, but it adjusted to my foot after a couple weeks. The beauty of leather is that it comforms to your foot some.

Randomly came across these at Burlington…

E17D3265-EBE3-41F0-A930-5DB2140FFF37.jpeg

Copped to see if they’d help with the toe box volume, will keep you guys posted. If not, they were only a few bucks so no harm done

Lol.

Bunch of 10-12 81 pts ar my outlet.
Also all stars little more but on hash.

Actually a good vid. First time seeing him. Nice 360° shots, like how he showed wearing one of each shoe.
I like the content that Markches puts out, not sure how long he’s been in the game but I really started taking notice this summer. Might not be as entertaining as other reviewers but the ratings and explanations seemed fair.

You should get deleted from NT w/ this post :rofl::lol::rofl::D

WTF lol
lol they arent the worst, but they aint me. Not what I am used to from the Kobe 4 on.

I grew up playing in bricks (AF 1's, Grant Hills, etc), so I got spoiled over the years. These were too much of a throwback to the old days.

Come on Protro 5's!

I posted a bunch of DS SZ 12 protro 1's and OG's (OG Del Sol, OG BlackOut, Sharpshooter, Shark Fin, Final Seconds and Mamba Days) on ebay tonight because I don't have enough posts to post them here. Take a look because now that I completed my collection I'm trying to get rid of them for cheap.

I posted a bunch of DS SZ 12 protro 1's and OG's (OG Del Sol, OG BlackOut, Sharpshooter, Shark Fin, Final Seconds and Mamba Days) on ebay tonight because I don't have enough posts to post them here. Take a look because now that I completed my collection I'm trying to get rid of them for cheap.
eBay name?

What's the difference tech wise with the noise canceling 1s? Seeing a bunch on ebay cheap and they look decent.

Back
Top Bottom