Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I did it just earlier this week. But I never purchased anything from my original account but I have sold some shoes

That’s probably why. I tried it last year and every time I entered the promo code I would get an error.

Im wondering if the camos will drop to under $300? .... I’m patiently waiting. I set my cap at $350 but they keep dropping so...

The white pair on the other hand is consistently staying in the $500 range, I’m sure that’s not going to change.

The leather on these is top notch. Pics don’t do justice. Took 13 days from Goat.
5CA63420-64A6-4715-A359-8A54E6D12D42.jpeg

>sbb's

Thanks, I'm a wide foot too so that's good to know

I'm not even a wide footer and I felt like they were snug width wise in my TTS. That said, it felt like the shoe would break in and stretch a little so they were more comfortable.

^ yea my are snug width wise also. just trying to decide if i should wear them in hopes of them breaking in and stretching out, or find a half size bigger?

^ yea my are snug width wise also. just trying to decide if i should wear them in hopes of them breaking in and stretching out, or find a half size bigger?

Have you had any pairs of Kyrie's? I wonder if it has that sort of fit.

Just paid $380 for my size 9. Not sure if it'll go any lower lol

Just paid $380 for my size 9. Not sure if it'll go any lower lol

That’s decent.

Does StockX determine you to be a “new customer” by email address?

I want to get another $20 off code, at least for the camos so I can justify paying a bit extra :lol:

That’s decent.

Does StockX determine you to be a “new customer” by email address?

I want to get another $20 off code, at least for the camos so I can justify paying a bit extra :lol:
Can't be same billing address or same CC u used b4

Back
Top Bottom