Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

babyjs23

Staff member
https://news.nike.com/news/nike-zoom-kobe-1-protro
29684557-E655-4AAA-8693-2922675C1A2B.jpeg

9B16BB52-517D-43EF-9475-405D4907F275.jpeg

F85B47A8-6AC2-459A-9F99-0C6B8B2FDCF0.jpeg

Wow.. protro versions of their most popular signature lines. hats off.

Wonder how these will release going forward? Like the Bron line where if you don't hit on the app, or some website, then you are pretty much out of luck. And have to go the resale route.

Or like the initial release they will be found in outlets galore/sale for decent prices .

More interested in this route instead of another flimsy shoe that will tear at the flex points and lunar that will bottom out in less than a month.

considering the focus is on updated performance, I assume it's going to be a gr because it seems counter productive if it's going to be super limited in which the shoes will likely see no court time

Kobe really just be making up words lol

*yes I know protro means first

Kobe really just be making up words lol

*yes I know protro means first

yeah, great marketing gimmick for people to be interested in retros. Not all retro's sell especially alongside the latest model.

we would Probably see GR color and limited color down the road.

I refuse to get lost in the sauce with all these damn releases this month, but if these are around/more colorways are on the horizon like it sounds like there are; I'm fully interested.

Curious about what the tag will be.

NIKE, THERE ARE OTHER MONTHS IN THE YEAR.

Some of these releases are bound to hit discount because there's just too many.

ON TOPIC: These look dope AF. Am I the only one who used to get these confused with the Air Zoom Generation 1s (LeBron's 1s)?

they're trying to squeeze it in during the all star weekend I guess, it is in LA afterall

way too many shoes in one month. I think its because nike didn't do well last year in their quarterly earnings so we "consumers" are feeling the stacked releases.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
what is the difference? thought they would put flyknit on retros, but anyway, Yes, I am in.

Back
Top Bottom