Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I only owe 2 pairs of Kobe’s looking to try and cop these but more than likely not gonna happen

Thanks and releasing tomorrow?

White/Gums are only at the Pop up, no online. Some pairs of the Camos are going up on undefeated website, just don't know how many.

The leather on those White/Gum looks amazing. I'm in a LA, and still didn't have a chance because of work, would have to be unemployed to line up for all these camp out releases.

$350 is the most I would do after market, but that is a pipe dream price at this moment, with everything going on.

White/Gums are only at the Pop up, no online. Some pairs of the Camos are going up on undefeated website, just don't know how many.

The leather on those White/Gum looks amazing. I'm in a LA, and still didn't have a chance because of work, would have to be unemployed to line up for all these camp out releases.

$350 is the most I would do after market, but that is a pipe dream price at this moment, with everything going on.

When? Time? For Camo's.

I'm in a LA, and still didn't have a chance because of work, would have to be unemployed to line up for all these camp out releases.

I just don't get why Nike/JB refuses to keep in mind people who work that can't stand in line overnight and during the day. You think they would get it by now. There are better ways but I guess they like the nonsense and drama.

I just don't get why Nike/JB refuses to keep in mind people who work that can't stand in line overnight and during the day. You think they would get it by now. There are better ways but I guess they like the nonsense and drama.

It's part of their marketing. Hype/Chaos will be in the news.

SMH.

are the black and yellows limited? because i dont want to have to try to get them on release date.. i just want to see them on thte shelves and try them on

I buy so many Kobe's from Nike and no early access, and yet I have never bought a Metcon orWhy Not.1 and I've had multiple reserved in the last week. Makes no sense.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...l-shoe/pid-12267980/pgid-12443960?cid=4942550
FA308623-6033-474C-8A75-876E2ABB6B5B.jpeg

I buy so many Kobe's from Nike and no early access, and yet I have never bought a Metcon orWhy Not.1 and I've had multiple reserved in the last week. Makes no sense.

i haven't brought ish from nike this year or late last year and i'm getting the same early access. i've brought kobes and lebrons. i guess nike knows that kobe line & lebron has clout and rather sell shoes like the why not's which im sure aren't gonna sell cause they are ugly imo.

are the black and yellows limited? because i dont want to have to try to get them on release date.. i just want to see them on thte shelves and try them on

They're doing an in store draw for them at The Grove so I don't know if that's an indication on the availability. Foot Locker is getting them though. Just doesn't show which ones are. Says "In Store Only" on the app. Hollywood and Highland FTL is releasing them a day early tomorrow but again no info other than that.

Line to get into that warehouse thing that Nike's doing. There's a Kobe event at 4:30 in addition to the FCFS for the white gum bottoms.

jgGP5X1.jpg

And that right there is why they do releases like this... so they can post stuff like that.

Didn’t they say the release would be at like 9 and the thing opens at 10? I’d be mad as hell. It’s pretty damn hot too.

I recognize some of those guys wearing the same clothes that picked up the Free throws/WC3's from undefeated yesterday morning :lol:

The commitment level is 100000.

what are the updated performance aspects on these compared to the original? anyone know that?

The Kobe 1 Protro is a new iteration of the hardwood favorite born straight from the mind of Bryant, with a lighter construction and added full-length Zoom Air cushioning. Built to today's performance standards, the icon returns in the original "Varsity Maize" colorway.

And I think they said slimmed down the carbon fiber

Back
Top Bottom