Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Man, that sucks. Honestly it really isn't that important since I'm going to be balling in my pair, but I'm really not one to pay resell, so having to go that route (although not much more than retail) just makes me expect the most for my money. I burned through 5-6 pairs of the OG's when they came out...the nostalgia bug hit me hard with this one.

Was just pissed they didn't declare it. Feel like it should be part of the authentication process.

Funny that he is so high on this shoe and the sole brothers gave it an average review.

old school vs new school :lol:

On another note, is there a way to get a Black Maize sz8 around $230? Don't know why sz8 is so expensive (at least $280) :frown:

Last edited:
Mamba days came in from StockX without the leather hang tag. I don't think that's acceptable. What's yall's opinions on this?

It sucks not to get all the accessories it's supposed to come with but unless you were planning on wearing the hang tag, I don't think it's a big deal.

You might be able to get discount out of it if you complain to stockX, worth a try?

IMO this is quite the performer, so release its potential! But as with most leather shoes it does require some dedicated break-in time. I absolutely love to ball in these.
Oh they are definitely a great hoop shoe. I have hooped in the del soles. I just mean I couldn't hoop in that colorway given the significance and value of them

played in the final seconds, but these fit hella skinny for me. couldn't feel my pinky after ten minutes, got the same size as I did in the AJ32's...bummed out.

Anyone play bball in multiple cw? I am wondering if the MambaDays have better or worse traction than the other two gr cw.

Damn lol my bid for a sz 11.5 in the PE final seconds got accepted too, so I guess I’ll have 2 pairs. Bought the 12 in Mamba days cause they didn’t have my true size, but I’m hoping the 11.5 won’t be too snug cause I want to ball in both. I can always double sock in the 12 cause I like the snug fit...

Any feedback? On the reviews I read they said you could go 1/2 up for wide footers (which I am not) so I’m hoping I’ll be good.

If you in the Houston area, the footlocker in Galeria mall had the championship kobe protros. not to sure what sizes they had but it was on display.

The quality on those joints is 10/10.
Might scoop me pair, but I rather drop it on nxt 360.

Hooped in the final seconds last night. A little tight in the toe area but otherwise felt pretty good. Traction is nice.

Back
Top Bottom