Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-zoom-kobe-1-protro
29684557-E655-4AAA-8693-2922675C1A2B.jpeg

9B16BB52-517D-43EF-9475-405D4907F275.jpeg

F85B47A8-6AC2-459A-9F99-0C6B8B2FDCF0.jpeg
they are over producing these shoes in my opinion... the only dope colors are the og undefeated kobe 1 and the black and white og colorways. the other ones arent as nice.

Weren't there a lot of pairs of the first undftd set? They dropped on their site as well and some restocked same day. I see these settling at like the patent leather pairs.

Weren't there a lot of pairs of the first undftd set? They dropped on their site as well and some restocked same day. I see these settling at like the patent leather pairs.
There were at least 1500+ camo pairs in-store that weekend. And there tons of drops/cancellations/restocks online. The white pair had a decent amount as well and it took forever to sell out in store because their WIFI or something was messed up and they had to stay open until midnight or some ****. Dunno if they made the same amount of production for these. Hopefully there is an online drop!

Aight. Maybe I can’t count well this early in the morning. Seems more like 20-25 people.

Last edited:
Wristbands are being handed out at la brea.

Man said there was 250. Don't know if its total or 250 today and 250 tomorrow.

If Santa Monica is like La Brea, now.

The line is half way down the block at la brea but some cats jumped out when they said you had to have reservations.

See if anybody will trade the yellows straight up for some OW prestos my G.

Lol 5am for what?

It's guaranteed as long as you're in line during your pickup window....

So you dont wait until 2-3pm to pick up lol

Also hearing Undftd had a list for those who hit on multiples and are flagging those folks. So if you hit 2 or 3, choose wisely.

Not that many people here in Santa Monica, I just arrived. They say I can only get one so I don't know if I'm gonna get the one in silver lake

Got to Santa Monca around 720... There was not a big line

Sana Monica, La Brea, Silverlake was all shared in one list, about 14-16 pages and 30-35 names on each page. They had one big list for the all three locations because multuple winners had to pick between their won locations. So my guess is there is about 500-600 pairs (not counting the PHX location).

might be wrong but I didnt see a big line, and the worker showed the crazy list because it was winners for all locations with " * " symbols on winners of multiple locations, and all the SM Kobes were behind the cashier.

IMG_5882.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah so all that proxy did nothing lol. All you haters got your wish lol. I walked into la brea not knowing and by then it was too late they already crossed my name off the list. I really only want phoenix but was planning on getting multiples so I can fund my search for a 14. At least the laker cw will cover most of the resell cost compared to the other 2 cws

Some guy was on the list 10 times at the la brea spot. They took his picture.

Wad in and out in 20 min.

Will snap pics when I get home.

Some guy was on the list 10 times at the la brea spot. They took his picture.

Wad in and out in 20 min.

Will snap pics when I get home.
What do you mean they took his picture? I dont think they took a pic of my I.d. I just wish I would have known beforehand. He said dont bother going to the other locations but I'm wondering how true that is.

No lol I didnt win 10 I won all 3. I was just saying they didnt take my pic they just looked at it and said dont waste my time... idk why they said only 1 per customer per style.

They said a guy won 10 pairs between 3 locations and they snapped his picture.

What I was told as I paid.

Back
Top Bottom