Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

I know it's only a year away, but actually seeing 2020 it seems so far away. Might have something to do with being born in the 70s idk.

Once the outrage dies out a bit and the colorways start dropping...we will find out who really isnt buying lol. I look forward to the 4 collection at the end of the year
Nike will still make a profit.

I wanted them strictly to play ball in. Oh well.

Once the outrage dies out a bit and the colorways start dropping...we will find out who really isnt buying lol. I look forward to the 4 collection at the end of the year

I’ll still get a pair (or 2) but I was ready to go in and most excited to hoop in them, really disappointing they ****ed this up, hopefully they overcompensate on all the future protros... not likely, they know they’ll get most of our money on some other **** anyway

The 5's had a forefoot met-bag, which was stupid already. If they upgrade to full zoom or a regular forefoot bag, what price are we looking at? $175 for the 4's with only heel zoom, so $200 for some 5 protros?

Easily. 5s are going to be more sought after also, so I can imagine them being expensive AND a pain.

Also, Nike needs to drop the Protro if they’re actually giving us just a retro with ****tier tech. Phylon instead of lunarlon in the forefoot on the Protro 4s is a step down and the price is $175?! Nike did people dirty...

175 for 7 dollar shoes. all that money is for marketing and profit. the actual cost of the shoe is nil.

175 for 7 dollar shoes. all that money is for marketing and profit. the actual cost of the shoe is nil.

what marketing? they know what they got in retro gold mines, marketing unnecessary heck they aren't doing much advertisement either at this point, so lets just call it like it is, it's all profit :sick::smh:

It contributes
what marketing? they know what they got in retro gold mines, marketing unnecessary heck they aren't doing much advertisement either at this point, so lets just call it like it is, it's all profit :sick::smh:
I get your point but they do spent a considerable amount on marketing every year. Upwards of 3 billion dollars. I get that it's a low percentage in the overall budget but the volume is still there.

Not discrediting your statement at all though. Just agreeing and adding a little bit

It contributes

I get your point but they do spent a considerable amount on marketing every year. Upwards of 3 billion dollars. I get that it's a low percentage in the overall budget but the volume is still there.

Not discrediting your statement at all though. Just agreeing and adding a little bit

i know i prob should've not made it sound so serious, i know that nike does somewhat care about it's customers

These shoes are tanks. The traction sticks even on the dustiest courts right out of the box. But most importantly, FULL LENGTH ZOOM

nike-kobe-1-protro-deconstructed-2.jpg

nike-kobe-1-protro-deconstructed-7.jpg

These shoes are tanks. The traction sticks even on the dustiest courts right out of the box. But most importantly, FULL LENGTH ZOOM
I loved the OG pair but I love low tops now and these just seem so big and bulky now but I want em but I know ill never wear em :smh:

Back
Top Bottom