Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

just got my kobe IV id's!!
pimp.gif
!! These are Philippines/ My late Grandfather Inspiration!!

filipino filipino!!!
kobe IV ph edition baby
pimp.gif

Ordered - 12/31/08
Manufacturing email received - 1/5/09
Shipping confirmation email received - 1/20/09
Shoes Arrived - 1/26/09

My next pair comes in tomorrow!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by La Sombra Blanca

Originally Posted by ptngina

Just recieved my first ID pair I orderd. I must admit, quality is pretty good. The clear sole is ICY.

Definitely looking better.

1 observation and 1 question:

1. That silver heel counter looks considerably darker than it does on the ID page. Good to see it in person.

2. Is the quarter grey or white?

legit baliiin shoes.
ptngina?
roll.gif

I may be completely late on this but I never noticed the "4" on the shoe before. Am I the only one?

(Circled in the pic below, photo courtesy jmizzo)

shaqrules the ids u last posted came out super clean- really nice.
still waitin on mine- they just left kentucky this afternoon.

Just got mine. The flint grey panel is black. Will post pics later. Going to have to return it and re-ID it.

some in here are nice! others not really my style, but for the most part good job fellas!

here's just a teaser of what i will probably be ordering when my funds are in check...

Originally Posted by JAM2983

Just got mine. The flint grey panel is black. Will post pics later. Going to have to return it and re-ID it.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't already have to wait 4 weeks and now more waiting, seems like a pain. For paying that much though youshould get exactly what you want.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by JAM2983

It wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't already have to wait 4 weeks and now more waiting, seems like a pain. For paying that much though you should get exactly what you want.

You are exactly right. It's not a big deal if it's that simple. Have to send it back, wait for the refund until they receive the package, reorderwait another 4-6 weeks hoping the shoe will arrive as IDed. Long process. Hate the wait

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I may be completely late on this but I never noticed the "4" on the shoe before. Am I the only one?

(Circled in the pic below, photo courtesy jmizzo)

Oh shoot, that's kinda hot. I did notice the number of holes (24), but I hadn't noticed that, either. And then I was looking for the '2' on theleft shoe... but... um... Oh yeah, I get it. Took me a minute.
laugh.gif

Mugen Ep - super clean work right there - those are hot! Best IDs on this thread so far - next to mine of course.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

some in here are nice! others not really my style, but for the most part good job fellas!

here's just a teaser of what i will probably be ordering when my funds are in check...

Okay - I'll play...

White midsole.
White swoosh.
Black heel counter.

For the rest, I'm guessing...

Royal collar.
Royal liner.

(Which is kinda nice.)

BUT - knowing your attention to detail - you might be introducing grey in there somewhere to tie in the sole. Maybe not?

Hmmmm...

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Mugen Ep - super clean work right there - those are hot! Best IDs on this thread so far - next to mine of course.

Thanks!
happy.gif
I'm very happy with the quality and the way they turnedout.

scheduled delivery for mine is tomorrow, i hope theres no delays....i'll post pics when i get them

They're up right now.....just bought a nice lakers away inspired colorway that I made and I purchased the Playstation AF1 inspired pair that was on one ofthe earlier pages.

JUST ADDED ID IV's to the cart, went back after i paid and its still letting me add! GO GO GO!!!!! RIGHT NOW!

Man Im hyped...I went back to order a third after I was finished placing my order but they are sold out again.

These are the two I made and purchased:

My own Lakers inspired....

And the PS AF1 inspired colorway from the first few pages...just thought it was to hot.

^
Stay at it,
if you don't get through by 5
try again tomorrow.
Or hell try until you're sick of it

EDIT: Someone said they got through about 12 minutes ago

bballah3 those don't look right at all the color combos just look off. im not trying to diss that's just an honest opinion.

FYI you can add to cart and pay later. i had 1 pair in my cart and paid a few days later on my last order.

I like those playstations. The reptile laser blue looks hot but I can't figure out a good combo.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

bballah3 those don't look right at all the color combos just look off. im not trying to diss that's just an honest opinion.

FYI you can add to cart and pay later. i had 1 pair in my cart and paid a few days later on my last order.

Its the background....sort of bleeds the yellows and makes them look different....they are the exact same color combo as the Kobe Laker Hyperdunk colorway,which was my inspiration.

I'm definitely coppin one of these for my bday in May. Just can't figure out which one: Chargers or Blazers
1zdowfq.jpg

1z31fso.jpg

Back
Top Bottom