Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Here is what mine. Notice the differences between what I ordered and what I actually received. I am happy...just not 100%

Originally Posted by seanperia

Here is what mine. Notice the differences between what I ordered and what I actually received. I am happy...just not 100%

The upper is the wrong color and so is the flywire. Still looks tight though.

Two thoughts:

1) I can't believe how many color screwups there have been. Luckily, they usually end up looking tight, but still, do they have ******s building theseshoes in China? I'm an MBA student learning about operations right now, and whatever factory is building these is having serious operational issues. Howhard is it for a worker to grab the right colors for parts of the shoe when they probably have a picture of the shoe as well as a list? And whatever happenedto quality control? Isn't someone supposed to check that everything matches before they ship these out?

2) Is this not the best NikeID release ever? Even though they're selling 24 a day, these have to be on their way to becoming the best-selling IDs of alltime. The hype, the colors, and the shoe were all executed very well. Now if they could only assemble the right colors...

i think they were rushing these because of the chinese new year and they tried to get all of the orders out before they shut down the factory for aweek....hopefully they will get better after the holiday.

how in the heck do any of you guys get to order these!? they're always sold out whenever i check the site, regardless of the time of day....

Originally Posted by ridikulas

Is this not the best NikeID release ever? Even though they're selling 24 a day, these have to be on their way to becoming the best-selling IDs of all time. The hype, the colors, and the shoe were all executed very well. Now if they could only assemble the right colors...

not really... i think the ZKII was soooo dope. i kept ordering and ordering... it was like a battle to get the most id's possible. i honestly am notfeeling the ids... i might do 2 pairs BUT I PREFER THE GRS OVER AN ID FOR THE TIME BEING.... *** judging by these results...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i think they were rushing these because of the chinese new year and they tried to get all of the orders out before they shut down the factory for a week....hopefully they will get better after the holiday.

good thinking! never thought about that.... NO WONDER MY CONDOM BROKE.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spinalbeatz

Nike Customer Service just told me they're sold out for the day. Guess they went up early.
I checked just for $#!% and giggles. And they were up at 4:24. PST

nice work 4fitness....

Got my second pair ordered today black/whites......simple but easy on the eye...

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but i'm honestly too lazy to read through 42 pages to look for the answer. Will the iD's become available withoutlimitations starting in Feb or are they going to keep it limited to 24 per day? I am having the hardest time trying to get through to create mines. Any infowould be greatly appreciate!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i think they were rushing these because of the chinese new year and they tried to get all of the orders out before they shut down the factory for a week....hopefully they will get better after the holiday.

BINGO

If you try to create a new iD on nike's website, the colors got darker. Flint grey now looks very dark like it does on the actual shoe. I guess it waseasier for Nike to update their website for the screwed up colors than to fix the manufacturing process.

Originally Posted by gswhoopz

If you try to create a new iD on nike's website, the colors got darker. Flint grey now looks very dark like it does on the actual shoe. I guess it was easier for Nike to update their website for the screwed up colors than to fix the manufacturing process.
He's right... wow.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom