Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

^
They do look very ZK1. Good designin' you done there, id wear them.

Edit: Nice 1st post too
happy.gif

opinions? i'll probably go with the blue/cactus combo, but wanted to get everyones thoughts.

also something i made a few weeks ago, an iD with a bit of customization:

LOU DOGG 8 great 1st post....welcome....i didn't figure out how to put pics in till post 150 or so...

BP- I like the black/carolina blue ones - but i am partial to that color....

yeah, the blue/cactus was my original so i'm just gonna stick with it. as far as finding matching things to wear with them, i dont need my wardrobe tocoordinate when i'm on the court...

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu

i've had a pair of flip inspired zkiv in my locker for the longest, but can't get myself to buy them...cause i know i'll never wear them.

Originally Posted by BC2310

that is hella fob pinoy. why do i say that? cause i am one. hahahaha. nice though. i'd rock.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

nicely done.

Here are my iD's. Inspired by my dad, who passed away earlier this year in January. His first name is on the shoe and the # 7 was his favorite number.It's also for the amount of family we have in our family 5 brothers and mom and dad. The reason for the white on white color scheme is because my dad'sfavorite color is white, it symbolizes for him purity and cleanliness. I'll be wearing these shoes in an upcoming tourney in April.

[/img]

[/img]

nice and simple but i wouldn't have forkd out 160 for something like that
but it does have meaning so i definitely respect that
the white/white are supposed to release inthe summer too
so that may be another reason why i wouldn't drop money for them now on id.

white/white would be cheaper than iding a primarily white one but props for making one with yer dad as inspiration, now i know i'll probably cop whites

so does anyone know what the return policy on these iDs?? i read that many were returning them earlier, but i was thinking about it. my iDs fit tight comparedto the GRs and i was thinking about possibly returning since i can't even wear double socks because they are too tight. can they be returned to a nikestore or would they have to be mailed back? also do you need a certain reason to return them (ex. does it have to be nike's fault?)? any help isappreciated.

marcuss207 - Those IDs are awesome not only for the colorway but for the meaning too. Sorry for your loss brother. Regardless of what these guys are saying Iam sure cost was not even a factor to you on these considering the inspiration you used. Great job man and thanks for posting.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

the audacity of this guy....
eyes.gif

sorry for your loss, it'll make you and your siblings stronger.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

$*! - even if you hated them why would you disrespect the man's dead father...damn.... that is low....

That's two Hail Marys and four Our Fathers for you....

Back
Top Bottom