Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

lol i didn't mean to come off disrespecting the dude.
i definitely respect his inspiration and everything
and i see where he's coming from and stuff

but if it was me personally i would have waited for the all whites
and made my own customs. like i said no disrespect to him

i know how it is to lose someone and want to do something special for them
i lost my cousin a few years back to a stroke and she was only 23 and pregnant
from that day forward i've done the whole writing thing on my bball shoes, custome $#%.

marcuss07--> my bad if it came out wrong bro, didn't mean for it to come out that way.

Why the hell do you buy sneakers if you never wear them?..

(Its rhetorical, but I had to put it out there.)

Thanks guys! No worries DNeou20. Thank you for clarifying yourself. My dad would've been happy and proud that I used a gift card on the purchase. He wasgood with money management and finances. I know that come tourney time, my bros and I will take care of business on the court.

I just got done playing some pick up for a few hours in the iD's. They are very responsive and lightweight. Overall, the shoes are awesome to play in. Irarely post.... so forgive my ignorance. I'm not sure if that needed to be in reviews thread or what, but that's my two cents of the Kobe IV's.Thanks guys!!

Originally Posted by monase

does the nike studio in niketown have studio exclusive materials?

no...i got mine made there nothing different just available whenever in comparison to online

ordered these yesterday

3344498679_6c1ceca61d.jpg

Manufacturing email received
smile.gif

I had three options and didn't know which one to go with. But I am happy and ready for that pair. It'll be cleaner than an unopened whistle (becausereally, are used whistles clean?).

ALCS

Returmed my Christmas Day's to Seattle Premium Outlet a few days ago. They made a mistake and gave me $189 instead of the $160 and change that I payed.Just a typo on the cashiers part i guess. The manager told me, even though I wore them, he will still sell them. He told me probably somewhere around $70.

Returmed my Christmas Day's to Seattle Premium Outlet a few days ago. They made a mistake and gave me $189 instead of the $160 and change that I payed.Just a typo on the cashiers part i guess. The manager told me, even though I wore them, he will still sell them. He told me probably somewhere around $70.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Returmed my Christmas Day's to Seattle Premium Outlet a few days ago. They made a mistake and gave me $189 instead of the $160 and change that I payed. Just a typo on the cashiers part i guess. The manager told me, even though I wore them, he will still sell them. He told me probably somewhere around $70.
Those were yours, huh? sz.11?

I heard something about selling BC HD's?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom