Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

I wonder how many returned IDs we will see at the outlets? You think the price will be $50 or so?......

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Returmed my Christmas Day's to Seattle Premium Outlet a few days ago. They made a mistake and gave me $189 instead of the $160 and change that I payed. Just a typo on the cashiers part i guess. The manager told me, even though I wore them, he will still sell them. He told me probably somewhere around $70.

Why dont u buy them back then? That's a huge profit!

^

how is it a profit if he spends money? nike still makes money off him.

and whatever money he "saves" is actually his own money, kid.

288tqa9.jpg
just got em in today

How's the sizing on these, fellas?

True to size? A little snug? A little loose? What size do you normally wear, what size Kobe IV iD did you get, and how's that working out for you?

Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

yeah lol..my boy works at nikeid and i couldnt pick a name so just went with it when he said it didn't wanna put my name or anything anymore

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I wanna do a Celtic-colored inspired Shoe, but they dont have the colors.
tired.gif
lol i wonder why.....

on the hds they dont have suns colors so im passing

7cc35844e600c20033a63ed08a510015b647bd8.jpg

What do yall think? The toe is all Nubuck and thats Laser Blue. I haven't bought them yet still in debate.

Originally Posted by 2aMiJr3

2ekm0kp.jpg

wonder how this would come out in real life...

those are really nice, but the grey side panel is goin to be very dark. but i think you should pull the trigger!!!

here's bobito's iD just to show you how the grey panel will look on white:
358133511.jpg

$*! - even if you hated them why would you disrespect the man's dead father...damn.... that is low....
I'm sorry but this is a stupid comment. Dude didn't disrespect his pops he said what he said about the sneaks and not paying that for thesneaks. Its nothing wrong with that cause I feel the same way for an all white/white combo but can understand the reasoning behind it. Super soft cats ftl.

^^ wow, the grey panel really came out to be a lot darker than i think it would be. it's actually closer to black than grey to me. guess i'll have toreconsider using that on my id...

I guess the demand for these on NikeID finally died down. I've been able to Add To Cart all day long today.

Demand died down because Nike made the mistake of giving people another option for the Kobe shoe by putting the Kobe Hyperdunk too soon along with the ZoomKobe IV so people are choosing either one or the other instead of being forced to choose only one shoe (due to being forced to choose only one option like withthe Zoom Kobe IV) to increase demand.

Back
Top Bottom