Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

i have couple pairs coming, hopefully they will have the 2 and 4 on the shoes rather than 4 and 4, or 2 and 2

I think they fixed that production issue with the 2's and 4's....it seems like the last few ones posted , including the ones I received today, arecorrect.

517158f73236df8ecbb44d2c233128970d5c2e9.pjpg
d9d25e0f1d3d232cd1e86256b58975e81ba1def.pjpg

Finally got my IDs after 3 Delivery Attempts. I know they're very similar to the Inlines but I'm fine with that. I like the color combo anyway. Plus Iwas in a hurry when I was customizing it (back when it was limited), I wanted to make sure I could Add to cart.

from main kb4 thread
032009kobeshoes.jpg_20090319_18_17_01_60-282-400.imageContent

BY ROMAN MODROWSKI Staff Reporter rmodrowski@suntimes.com

When Kobe Bryant laces up his sneakers Saturday night at United Center before his Los Angeles Lakers face the Bulls, they won't be just any pair of Nikes.

He'll be wearing a vision of Chicago students -- special Nikes with snakeskin at the tip and heel in honor of Bryant's nickname, "The BlackMamba."
» Click to enlarge image
Kobe Bryant will be wearing shoes designed by local kids when the Bulls face the Lakers this weekend.
(Jean Lachat/Sun-Times)

The students from Claremont Academy Elementary School and Parkside Elementary Community Academy designed the special Nike Zoom Kobe IV shoes in a projectinvolving Nike and a program called After-School All-Stars. They used Nike's interactive Web site, which lets you choose shoe material, design and otherfeatures.
Contest at Nike office

"That was great because we're a technology-based school," said Claremont teacher Dianne McMillen. "I was so impressed with the students.These kids aren't leaders of our school, but they're kids with positive behaviors and OK grades. And you can tell they want to do something withthemselves and don't just want to be burdened by their surroundings in the Englewood area.''

The contest was held at Nike's regional headquarters on Rush Street.

"There was a lot of communication about which color to use and material and design," McMillen said. "And they were asking questions aboutinternships there. It was important for them to know that Nike is involved with things other than retail."
Related Blog Posts
Kobe Bryant's Ankle Insurance Co. Commercial

I don't like my ID's.

The quality isn't comparable to the GR's.

It's not that big a deal... but i overlooked one thing and the flywire is purple
(where as the primary accents of the shoe are black, red and white, JORDAN V
Fire Red inspired).

The purple flywire really throws the shoe off. Oh well...

I'll be at nike town on sunday to return this guy...

Shipping confirmation email received today!

Ordered my IDs on March 7th...pretty quick turnaround. Estimated receipt on March 26th.

ALCS

HAHA...I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!! one of the pairs that i iD'd ended up on ebay!!! Item number: 130294498657 looks like FL outlets continue to get all ofthe better kicks.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by jmizzo

my new ids I received today. They have the 2 and 4 correct too..
jmizzo those are clean. props.
Thanks....as i stated earlier i entered them in the Kb24 website id contest and they pick another id that was lame....no creativity justplain....smh

Shaq - too funny I saw those on ebay today too... they are nice though...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

HAHA...I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!! one of the pairs that i iD'd ended up on ebay!!! Item number: 130294498657 looks like FL outlets continue to get all of the better kicks.

those don't look bad...why did you return them?

^ I agree. . . .where is the creativity ? As long as u like them though. . .
c o o k # 4 5
get fit.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

from main kb4 thread
032009kobeshoes.jpg_20090319_18_17_01_60-282-400.imageContent

BY ROMAN MODROWSKI Staff Reporter rmodrowski@suntimes.com

When Kobe Bryant laces up his sneakers Saturday night at United Center before his Los Angeles Lakers face the Bulls, they won't be just any pair of Nikes.

He'll be wearing a vision of Chicago students -- special Nikes with snakeskin at the tip and heel in honor of Bryant's nickname, "The Black Mamba."
» Click to enlarge image
Kobe Bryant will be wearing shoes designed by local kids when the Bulls face the Lakers this weekend.
(Jean Lachat/Sun-Times)

The students from Claremont Academy Elementary School and Parkside Elementary Community Academy designed the special Nike Zoom Kobe IV shoes in a project involving Nike and a program called After-School All-Stars. They used Nike's interactive Web site, which lets you choose shoe material, design and other features.
Contest at Nike office

"That was great because we're a technology-based school," said Claremont teacher Dianne McMillen. "I was so impressed with the students. These kids aren't leaders of our school, but they're kids with positive behaviors and OK grades. And you can tell they want to do something with themselves and don't just want to be burdened by their surroundings in the Englewood area.''

The contest was held at Nike's regional headquarters on Rush Street.

"There was a lot of communication about which color to use and material and design," McMillen said. "And they were asking questions about internships there. It was important for them to know that Nike is involved with things other than retail."
Related Blog Posts
Kobe Bryant's Ankle Insurance Co. Commercial

WOW good to see my organization featured in the article (After School All-Stars) Our other sponsor is Common but have yet to see a clear promo with him in it.KVN

I got these coming in. In honor of my Aunt Jeanette.

In honor of my deceased grandmother...aka "venoms"

Back
Top Bottom