Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

I have a pair almost identical to your "deadliness" with the only difference being the flywire color. I love them! Perfect for the home Sunday whitejersey.

^^damn those are sick...my main fear of this shoe seen so many dif things look like crap later on when they're in ur hand.Well thats one pair decided lol

Well ... just wanted to check in and say I LOVE my ZKIV ID's.

They're finally broken in (5 or 6 wears in) ... still got a DS pair ... but might head back to the drawing board for some more ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJason

Mine showed up today. Here are two quick photos.

zoom_kobe_iv_iD.jpg

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg

Most people who used a lot of color make them look terrible IMO but these look really good .... nice work man. Laser blue laces are right on the money.

Originally Posted by UnleashedSpartan

AirJason wrote:

zoom_kobe_iv_iD.jpg

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg

Sir,

These are awesome. Great choice of colors!
pimp.gif
I would get myself Zoom Kobe IV's, but I can't wait 6 weeks.
im actually feelin these

I'm thinking of getting a pair in a CW for Cal, which is where I'm going next year, I just don't know which one to get. Also, how does the MidnightNavy on the upper look in person?

Originally Posted by BC2310

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu
Anyone know if the blue on this is Midnight Navy? I just got my IDs today and returned them because the Varsity Royal was too light...I'mwondering if the Midnight navy is too dark.

Originally Posted by nahcnam

zoom_kobe_iv_iD.jpg

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg
smokin.gif

To be honest, this is one of the best ID's ive seen so far. Only thing I can knock you down for is the reptile patent...it doesnt fit too well imo.

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by nahcnam

zoom_kobe_iv_iD.jpg

zoom_kobe_iv_iD-2.jpg
smokin.gif

To be honest, this is one of the best ID's ive seen so far. Only thing I can knock you down for is the reptile patent...it doesnt fit too well imo.
i don't want to disrespect, but this one doesn't do it for me....the colors don't flow for me...

but if you like them rock them proud...

Got these today....2nd pair should be here by Friday. I'll post my Pacman IV's when I get 'em
smile.gif

I accidentally made the numbers purple, but actually came out nice, so I'm really happy with 'em

3422652573_22fcd37903.jpg

3423460290_13770648f1.jpg

3423460440_52007056bb.jpg

3423460614_f185cb6bd2.jpg

3422653395_dd4b8c9242.jpg

Originally Posted by BC2310

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu

Great minds think alike! Haha. I too just started posting here. I ordered mine on 3/18; should be here any day now. They look very similar to yours 'ceptfor a couple differences. Did you use Chile Red or Varsity Red? I used Varsity. Also, mine are Pacman inspired so mine says "Pacman" on the ankle and"MP" on the back.

I ordered mine on March 26th - I keep hoping for that email saying that they have been finished. Based on what everyone is saying - I'm hoping to get thatemail this week.

If the shoes work out - I may need to order another pair, already got those queued up in Nike ID....hahaha

Originally Posted by soups24

I ordered mine on March 26th - I keep hoping for that email saying that they have been finished. Based on what everyone is saying - I'm hoping to get that email this week.

If the shoes work out - I may need to order another pair, already got those queued up in Nike ID....hahaha
I ordered my pair on 3/22.Ill let you know when mine ship.

it's really unfortunate that we do not get to choose a different color for the outline or have a prpl insole is not an option either. also the limitedcolors available for the heel plate...kinda sucks...

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

I like that colorway bimbot
smile.gif

ALCS

Thanks! According to tracking, my 2nd pair is at my local UPS station; ordered 3/18, delivery 4/9......not bad. Pics comin' as soon as I get home tomorrownight.

Back
Top Bottom