Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I'm thinking of getting a pair in a CW for Cal, which is where I'm going next year, I just don't know which one to get. Also, how does the Midnight Navy on the upper look in person?
bull3t wrote:

Originally Posted by BC2310

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu
Anyone know if the blue on this is Midnight Navy? I just got my IDs today and returned them because the Varsity Royal was too light...I'm wondering if the Midnight navy is too dark.

Nice colorways on those iD's masterhammy. Much like the Flint Grey, Midnight Navy comes out darker on the actual build/in person than what isrendered in the design process. Bull3t, I'm pretty sure those are Varsity Royal. Here are my iD's inspired by the Lebron V Yankee edition, JordanXII's, and my son, Aeden, who was born this past Christmas Eve. Midnight navy on the quarter, tongue, vamp, collar, and collar lining. I'll try toget some shots of them in the sun so you can see the color better. As you will see in the pictures, the navy on the quarter is a lot darker than the rest ofthe shoe, and doesn't match as well as in the render. None the less, they are keepers.

Renders (click on thumbs):
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/gdiii18/Shoes/?action=view&current=Aeden24_1.jpg
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/gdiii18/Shoes/?action=view&current=Aeden24_2.jpg

Actual (click on thumbs):
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/gdiii18/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSC05484.jpg
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/gdiii18/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSC05485.jpg
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/gdiii18/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSC05487.jpg

Hope this helps.

I'm definitely learning from seeing all of these pictures showing the quarter region darker than what you guys thought it would be.

I'm probably going to go ahead and order these today:

I've changed the iD part to something else (DO WORK).

I've got a couple questions for you guys, if you don't mind giving some input.

#1. On the toe, the reptile print isn't an option in the flint grey color, so forget that. The way I have them currently built, I have the entire toe innubuck. Good idea? The toe is two pieces; the part that wraps around the front and goes up to the laces, and the second part that covers the top part of yourtoes. Should just one of those areas be nubuck and the other one be leather, should both be leather, or should both benubuck?

#2. Clear sole on the forefoot, or white sole?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

#1. On the toe, the reptile print isn't an option in the flint grey color, so forget that. The way I have them currently built, I have the entire toe in nubuck. Good idea? The toe is two pieces; the part that wraps around the front and goes up to the laces, and the second part that covers the top part of your toes. Should just one of those areas be nubuck and the other one be leather, should both be leather, or should both be nubuck?

#2. Clear sole on the forefoot, or white sole?

#1. "Wrap up part" - Nubuck / Toebox - Leather (Why I chose it: Nubuck makes creases a little less noticeable)

#2. Clear, as long as you don't mind the yellowing/orange tint after a few wears (I know, I know, they're meant to be worn, but there are some peoplewho cringe at the thought of yellowing).

Originally Posted by soups24

I ordered mine on March 26th - I keep hoping for that email saying that they have been finished. Based on what everyone is saying - I'm hoping to get that email this week.

If the shoes work out - I may need to order another pair, already got those queued up in Nike ID....hahaha
As I said I bought mine 3/22.They shipped today with an arrival date of 4/16

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

How do I post a picture of the shoes instead of the link?

978 posts and you are asking now.. lol!

Chuck it up on photobucket and then post the direct link to the image
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tepster

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

How do I post a picture of the shoes instead of the link?

978 posts and you are asking now.. lol!

Chuck it up on photobucket and then post the direct link to the image
alien.gif
Haha I tried doing that but it came up blank for some reason... Ill try again.

Originally Posted by bimbot

Originally Posted by BC2310

What up NT? Been lookin' on here for a while, just started posting recently
Inspired by Rizal, Bonifacio, and Chief Lapu-Lapu

Great minds think alike! Haha. I too just started posting here. I ordered mine on 3/18; should be here any day now. They look very similar to yours 'cept for a couple differences. Did you use Chile Red or Varsity Red? I used Varsity. Also, mine are Pacman inspired so mine says "Pacman" on the ankle and "MP" on the back.
pimp.gif

thanks for the pics of the midnight navy quarter panel.

i guess i won't be doing those flint XIII inspired joints anymore.

oh well, thanks nike for saving me money.

Got my 2nd pair of ID's in today.

The heel came out pretty dark, but looks pretty good in light.

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao inspired:
3427686965_7f247289e4.jpg

3428495830_1b5290b983.jpg

3428496022_a5b74a0bc9.jpg

3427687621_b8ef847f7b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom