Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
JOqSsL.gif

Never heard anyone complain about ballin in the OG... if Nike would have never said anything, everyone would be ballin their hearts out in these zoomless Kobe’s...

No one complained about ballin in the OG because we didn't know any better. The first generation of lunar came out the summer before with the debut of the Hyperdunk. But knowing what we know now about the way lunar bottoms out I'm sure a lot of people would refrain from spendong their hard earned money on a shoe that has crap foam. I for one was excited because I always felt that if the IV had a met bag, or any forefoot zoom of some sort, I would say that it was the best performing bball shoe ever. Protro, like the Kobe 1, was supposed to be a performance upgrade. And when your initial press release states full length zoom and then all of a sudden that diaappears it's going to upset some people.

Never heard anyone complain about ballin in the OG... if Nike would have never said anything, everyone would be ballin their hearts out in these zoomless Kobe’s...
You completely missed the entire point. Smh

The OGs came out 10 years ago. 10 years later, these were advertised to have full zoom air. If you're still with me, I'm here to inform you that they do NOT have full zoom air. So, there's a reason why people are upset and let down. These cost $175 for the same shoe that was released 10 years ago. Get with the program because this whole issue just went over your head.

I need some confirmation on this. Yes, this is a deal breaker at anywhere near retail. Protro 1’s would be a better shoe to work with overall without full zoom

Makes me wonder how we ever got full length zoom in the Why Not Zer0.1 for $125 retail.

Exactly.

The why not 1’s are amazing shoes. I balled in mine last night for the first time in game and I might need to get more of those on clearance (and Kobe 1’s if I can find them).

totally ****ed how kobe IV protros don't have full-length zoom after it was advertised by nike & everyone else; bait & switch. hit up nike on twitter asking them to confirm but its been quiet for me.

harden 3's it is then...

Trust they are investigating right now and will come back with a resolution like the 15s. I didn't get a pair of those what was the compensation?

Since there will be more colorways they'll most likely reduce the price too, well that's the right thing to do, so they better.

Trust they are investigating right now and will come back with a resolution like the 15s. I didn't get a pair of those what was the compensation?
It was mentioned earlier that Nike sent them a 25% off code. I can't confirm, I didn't buy those ugly *** XVs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom