Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Nike Fd up. To me theee aren’t worth a cop especially at 175. Nike can suck some serious....I was going to go in on these because the one thing that pissed me off about the OG is the forefoot would become completely d after about 10-15 hrs of play. You give us forefoot phylon???? Nope. These are officially dead to me.

Nike should reprice these at 140. A very big disappointment from a company I love playing in. Oh well, onwards I guess.

Wack as hell. This shoe just went from likely Shoe of the Year to Dud of the Year.

Nike ain't getting my money this year.

Wack as hell. This shoe just went from likely Shoe of the Year to Dud of the Year.

Nike ain't getting my money this year.
Exactly.

And for people saying oh well I don’t ball casual only. You are enabling a brand that is Charging more for a shoe and taking tech out, falsely marketing it, and they it comes out they are a spiked down version. I would grab these at 50% off at best. Otherwise they can stick it.

Nah. In nightwings initial video he said he couldn’t feel the full length zoom and the forefoot felt dead, however based on Nike and all the blogs it was stated there was full length zoom.

Nah. In nightwings initial video he said he couldn’t feel the full length zoom and the forefoot felt dead, however based on Nike and all the blogs it was stated there was full length zoom.
going off his IG post before the video, he spoke about feeling the full length or it felt great

Side note - these crease crazy easily at the bottom of the toe box for those who need to know - just received and tried them on

Back
Top Bottom