Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
mad people haved hooped in em already. josh christopher wore em multiple times

hqdefault.jpg

171a-hqtwzee2630768.jpg

Duzq63eXQAAFiEY.jpg

The worst trend ever! Why is he wearing his sisters shorts? What’s next, speedos? Kids these days SMDH:lol:

I used to watch so many of them...and they're all washed now.

NW is the only one I actually still enjoy watching. I like that he includes his wife now, she helps lighten up the conversation. For some of the hypebeasty/non-basketball stuff...I've actually enjoyed watching this one Youtuber from the Philippines. I can't think of his name but he does a good job of describing the product without too much bloat.

edit: Carlo Ople is the guy
nightwings channel straight up got better cuz of his wife :lol: i watch it more now cuz of her. shes so naive when it comes to shoes its hilarious in an entertaining way

traction been kinda meh, played the last two days. 1st court was clean but these were picking up dust like crazy

slightly better today

cushioning is great in the forefoot, but feel like they're gonna bottom out QUICK :smh:
how was your games? i heard the highlight of the week was when you dunked over tiny tim turner on the 6 foot rim like in the marky mark and the funky bunch you gotta believe video? also i heard bowlegged bob got the first ever triple double?

Last edited:
I know sneakers typically are produced months in advance but for those with knowledge of the production process is there any way they could implement full length or a drop in for upcoming releases?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom