Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
strange how nike has flooded the market with protro 1s, yet we only have 1 colorway for the protro 4s.

I might be in the minority, but 4>1 in a heartbeat

Flooded is a bit strong but yeah. Im trying hard to stay patient.

Talking popular opinion 4s are over 1s and it's not even close. 4s are one of the most influential basketball shoes of all time starting the trend for low tops.

Let's see what they do. At this point they are on the same release schedule as the 1's.

They dropped the yellow maize pair in February. Dropped the mamba days in April. Then released pairs after.

It's a little concerning that there isnt any mamba day info but I'm sure something will happen.

Nothing to be concerned with....yet.

6s traction wore down quick which was the only bust for me.

5s and 6s are the best performance shoes ever.

6s were good but a bit too minimal for my taste. Same with the 8s.

4s are my goat kobes. Never tried the 5s though.

Anybody notice that on the Footlocker Release page there is a blank entry on April 13, may be wishful thinking on my part but could it be a Protro 4?

If you found the 6s and 8s too minimal I think you would find the 5s even more so. I loved the 4, 6 and 8s. The 5s are a great shoe just not enough cushioning for me. I bought a few pairs in hopes of them working for me but ended up playing in the 4s. I understand why people love the 5 just not for me. It was similar to the difference in the Huarache 2k4 and 2k5 except reversed the while the 2k4 was a great shoe the 2k5 had the cushioning I required.

Back
Top Bottom