Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Just looked at my manifest and the next scheduled color are the -001 and the -101. But y’all aren't gonna like the date....

6/1

Just looked at my manifest and the next scheduled color are the -001 and the -101. But y’all aren't gonna like the date....

6/1
Unless they're gonna have F-L Zoom, I don't really give a s*** about the date :lol:

I wont lie though, the away finals colorway on 6/14 would be nice for the 10th anniversary.

Imo the 6's were the most Kobe shoes ever and fit him the best because of the snake scales which completely matched his black mamba persona. Even the box was nice af. No other shoe has really embodied his personality like the 6 plus it was one of the lightest shoes ever. I really wish they won that year so we could have seen Finals colorways and a 6 rings colorway.

Imo the 6's were the most Kobe shoes ever and fit him the best because of the snake scales which completely matched his black mamba persona. Even the box was nice af. No other shoe has really embodied his personality like the 6 plus it was one of the lightest shoes ever. I really wish they won that year so we could have seen Finals colorways and a 6 rings colorway.

Yeah that Snakeskin look was a nice touch.

Also helps the 6 that one of the best Kobe colorways is the Grinch 6s

you tried all others but skipped the V's???

SMH

Skipped the 2,3,5,7 and 10. Only brought up the 5s bc they seem to be by far the most popular among that group. The 11s are my favorites after 4s just wish traction were a bit better.

Are the consensus to half size up or go TTS? I remember I had both 9.5 and size 10 for these back in the day. I dont remember which ones fit well. I will be using these to ball most likely.

Are the consensus to half size up or go TTS? I remember I had both 9.5 and size 10 for these back in the day. I dont remember which ones fit well. I will be using these to ball most likely.
Always went TTS on 4s, 5s and 6s and fit me great. 8s as well too. 7s were trash but I feel those were TTS as well.

Nike gave some PE Kobe 6 in the same white/gold as the 5’s to some players in those playoffs after the lakers got eliminated. I’d have to dig to find it but on mobile right now. Maybe someone else can look

9DBCB22D-486D-4634-8DE8-4312E0E4E6A6.jpeg

fit tts for me but then again I used them strictly to ball in.

I admit they do feel a bit roomy in the toe box though

I think Nike is just done with Kobe’s. Hell theyre celebrating mamba day by reviving old Kobe colorways but using them on Kyrie’s and PG’s lmao.

Such a weird rollout for the 4s. I doubt Nike is fixing the cushioning, but we can all hope while we wait for more colors and releasing information...

Dope. It ain't rocket science nike just keep it minimalistic with the 4s. :pimp:

And add flz u lying cheap sweathouse using bastards lol

I am guessing that pretty soon you guys will get outlet reports concerning these, those that were not released.

I played in them today. The forefoot cushion actually feels softer than the OGs. The upper is still stiff like the OGs though. I'd still prefer forefoot zoom. I think they would feel lower to the ground with zoom. These are good to go if you can get them under retail.
I agree, very very soft forefoot cushion. very weird considering the originals felt nothing like these.

Back
Top Bottom