Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
9CB9AAAE-B615-401A-A244-A06AE506D30C.jpeg
194E37B2-81B2-4017-9DD3-847283E8777C.jpeg
D89606B8-8213-426C-8C45-960BD11B7C99.jpeg
8674DA7E-1167-4123-959D-9DD3CC136504.jpeg
83AE8D6C-9D6E-4C05-B145-3E85FF77D873.jpeg
AE7EADFA-0F7A-4C2E-90EE-EF7F795CC465.jpeg
8AE1615E-9A93-43BC-9B2B-D6AB9A516904.jpeg
174422BE-00F9-47E2-B4A4-4A09C642E559.jpeg

Managed to follow the steps to get 20% off. Got DC’ed with first rep but was given a reference number to the chat. 1st rep told me to place order before we DC’ed. 2nd rep was happy to honor the chat, said I’d be refunded after the order ships. Thanks for the solid info!

Yes. Man that 2008-2011 were fun times. People look at 2005-2007 due to the numbers but I prefer 2008-2011. Those laker teams were amazing and he was a complete mature player.

Agree. His game was definitely on a different level. He was the type of player that I legit didn’t want to touch the ball in crucial moments cuz he was just a BEAST. His revenge finals series against #MyCeltics will never be forgotten :pimp:

Agree. His game was definitely on a different level. He was the type of player that I legit didn’t want to touch the ball in crucial moments cuz he was just a BEAST. His revenge finals series against #MyCeltics will never be forgotten :pimp:

Game 7 in that finals series was a disaster for Kobe. I wish he could have ended it better than that, but I realize he came through in all the other games. I think Metta won the game for us with some clutch 3s. I'm a big Metta fan too.

Chatted in to DSG and got them to apply 20% off for the CD’s (had to call in after they added the discount to complete order after though). Thx for whoever brought that discount up!

Plus, paying almost $200 in California for pretty much an all plastic shoe is ridiculous. For me, not gonna happen. They went from $120 to $175. Pathetic.
I’m sitting in a Maggiano’s across the street from a mall. I want these for several reasons and yet I will not be sucked into walking over and buying at that price you mentioned. I won’t wear these nearly enough to drop $200. It’s not even about the zoom for me. Plus, I’ll be in big-time next year for the 5s so I’ll either get these on big disco or not at all. I’ll be fine with either outcome, ultimately.

I’m sitting in a Maggiano’s across the street from a mall. I want these for several reasons and yet I will not be sucked into walking over and buying at that price you mentioned. I won’t wear these nearly enough to drop $200. It’s not even about the zoom for me. Plus, I’ll be in big-time next year for the 5s so I’ll either get these on big disco or not at all. I’ll be fine with either outcome, ultimately.

$130 or $140 out the door I'm in. Otherwise, I will walk away and not look back. I'm not a fan of plastic shoes.

$130 or $140 out the door I'm in. Otherwise, I will walk away and not look back. I'm not a fan of plastic shoes.
Ya. IVs never excited me like they did a lot of others. CDs and del sols were the only ones I ever sort of wanted but they aren’t worth more than that to me, either. I’m done dropping $200 on shoes I will only wear once in a while. Too much other stuff in my closet.

Say what you like about the looks, aside from aesthetics, the appeal of the IVs comes from them being an iconic shoe in that they are credited for making b-ball shoes much more low cut than in previous eras. From the IVs to the 8s 9s etc you can see how shoes really started getting lower and lower starting with the IV

Say what you like about the looks, aside from aesthetics, the appeal of the IVs comes from them being an iconic shoe in that they are credited for making b-ball shoes much more low cut than in previous eras. From the IVs to the 8s 9s etc you can see how shoes really started getting lower and lower starting with the IV

THIS

Game 7 in that finals series was a disaster for Kobe. I wish he could have ended it better than that, but I realize he came through in all the other games. I think Metta won the game for us with some clutch 3s. I'm a big Metta fan too.

He played with a fractured index finger on his shooting hand and a leg injury. Amazing he could play effectively with those injuries.

Back
Top Bottom