Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
39FE107D-8050-420E-8251-450FEC32F0A7.jpeg
There's been so many colorways, just give us ID's lol

If Nike doesn’t do anything on or around his birthday I don’t think we will see anything more with the IV.

I cant help but laugh after all the outrage of no FLZ and that there was going to be a boycott on these.

Now people are pissed that more havent came out.

I'm not talking about individuals but just the direction of this thread

Definitely one of those which jumped back in and looking forward to some new colorways. With all that Kobe 4 PE heat popping up, FLZ or not, I'm in and waiting. Don't get me wrong though, still bugs me about what Nike did in the beginning about the FLZ....

I'll just get a FLZ unit off ebay for $5-10 and drop it in myself.

I cant help but laugh after all the outrage of no FLZ and that there was going to be a boycott on these.

Now people are pissed that more havent came out.

I'm not talking about individuals but just the direction of this thread

Always want, what we can’t have lol

We were all pissed about the FLZ but obviously we aren’t getting that... Kobe 4s were still one of my all-time favorite shoes & I’m sure I’m not the only one!

I dunno, those eBay inserts never work out like that. I have one. How would you drop it in? On top of the current insole?

I think you remove the insole then drop it in???... not sure. I always wanted to try one too but never did because did not know how it worked.

Definitely one of those which jumped back in and looking forward to some new colorways. With all that Kobe 4 PE heat popping up, FLZ or not, I'm in and waiting. Don't get me wrong though, still bugs me about what Nike did in the beginning about the FLZ....

I'll just get a FLZ unit off ebay for $5-10 and drop it in myself.
They suck

I dunno, those eBay inserts never work out like that. I have one. How would you drop it in? On top of the current insole?

They work extremely well for my Kobe 8s where the lunlarlon molds to the FLZ unit after a few minutes of play. Of course the Kobe 4s are different but I'm sure I could make it work. Still waiting for more colorways to drop for the kobe 4s though. Also cannot find my original Ebay seller but the air units look very similar if not identical to the Lebron 11 with FLZ.

I've also used orthodics for my Kobe 5s with FLZ drop in unit. So I would assume they would work with Kobe 4s... just need to get a pair....

Back
Top Bottom