Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
8AE8D9D9-4A12-4D3D-B1B1-D9FCB6D1F74C.jpeg
I ‘ve owned at least one pair from 1 to 11 and now this is the only one left.
F5977991-8B77-410D-80F4-7B8B0210D6C4.jpeg
I never thought I’d ever meet Kobe. It was surreal to be held in line and witness his wife and youngest daughter pose for a picture with him. As the interactions were kept to a minimum for everyone, all I could say to him was thank you for everything you did. Fitting for sure now, Rest In Peace.

Just crazy how many pairs I have. He the golden gem is these...

Screenshot_20200126-182624_Instagram.jpg

Meeting him at his event for the Kobe 2's. We were able to purchase the 2's and have him auto them, I brought these with me and he autograph 1 zk2 and these. He kinda grinned when I pulled them out.

We then got to share the court with him.

I was lucky enough to meet him 3 times.

Just can't believe he is gone.

I was ready to buy off StockX to hoop in but it seems like the prices have skyrocketed. Nothing is under retail anymore. Kinda makes me sick. I even checked the prices for Proto 1s and couldn’t believe it.

Man WTH I was waiting for Wizenards to go on sale/eligible for discount now they’re gone!?

Cant believe the prices sky rocketing like that on all Kobe’s. SMH opportunists.

Damn. Really regret not buying Del Soles at the outlet the other day. I’ve been waiting on a colorway I couldn’t pass up. No the savages got resale up like crazy.

RIP to one of the fiercest Competitors world will ever see.

I'm all cried out. Couldn't eat dinner. Just happened to go on GOAT because someone on my timeline said people are selling them for 2 and 3x more and smh at the prices. People always trying to make a buck.

Man WTH I was waiting for Wizenards to go on sale/eligible for discount now they’re gone!?

Cant believe the prices sky rocketing like that on all Kobe’s. SMH opportunists.

Yeah, SNKRS had a FSR i thought.... Was waiting as well... :smh:

PO

Really regretting passing on the Wizenards when DSG had them on sale with $45 off:frown: also kicking myself for returning my Carpe Diem 4s at the outlet after getting them with 30% off during the F&F sale last November

Back
Top Bottom