Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
picked these up this morning for $200.
these are so much better in person and the leather/quality is on point.

You just made me double up at $250. These look amazing on court. I want the black Undefeated IVs but I can't justify dropping over $400 for what look like church shoes.

Prices look like they are slowly coming down. Problem is they will never go lower than what the people who bought to try and flip later on paid. So people who foolishly paid 3x retail hoping they would go beyond that won’t let the shoes go for less than what they paid. Hope Nike rereleases everything and ends all that.

I posted this a few weeks ago before the tragedy, but I'll try again now. I have a couple DS size 11 undefeated kobe 4 sets (no black pair) that I need to size swap for DS 11.5 or 12 sets. I'm in the LA area if anyone here is looking to make that swap for me or finds a better price on a set in those sizes they can buy that and swap me. Hopefully there's someone here that this will work for. I am also open to shipping if we find a solution that makes sense. I have hundreds of refs here, but as always a local swap is preferred. PM if you wanna make it happen!

Looks like the wizenard are droping in price at Stockx but shipping and tax (extra $25-30) kills the deal for me |l|l

Del Sols are the IVs I’m still waiting on, especially as those were the ones Kobe wore the night he put 61 on the Knicks. I was at that game so it has extra significance to me. It’s gonna be years before those retro, if ever. Sigh.

Same here. I was just waiting for the sale. Stupid Foot Locker waits forever to mark down sometimes.

Yeah, I was waiting for them to go even lower than this sale but now it will never happen. Posted on my IG, hope people that really wanted them go them. No regrets though, still gonna wait for them to go lower :smile:

EDIT: if its not clear the screenshot is from long ago.

Screenshot_20191212-083902.png

Yeah, I was waiting for them to go even lower than this sale but now it will never happen. Posted on my IG, hope people that really wanted them go them. No regrets though, still gonna wait for them to go lower :smile:

EDIT: if its not clear the screenshot is from long ago.

Screenshot_20191212-083902.png
I was doing the same with the delsols. They were already $150 but I was waiting for them to allow coupons. Guess those days are long gone now.

I was doing the same with the delsols. They were already $150 but I was waiting for them to allow coupons. Guess those days are long gone now.

I can't believe people are asking $400+ for them...Got DSG to price match them while they had a coupon going...then Rakuten had like 10% back at DSG so the pair came out to around $100 after everything.

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 11.01.05 AM.png

What would a fair price for a pair of Black undefeated protro 4s be? I want to wait and not encourage this reselling but I also don't see many pairs out there and want to get a pair before they become too scarce.

yeah kicking myself for selling off my FTB's because they were too snug and not rebuying. Really wanted to try a pair of IV's on court.

I can't believe people are asking $400+ for them...Got DSG to price match them while they had a coupon going...then Rakuten had like 10% back at DSG so the pair came out to around $100 after everything.

What would a fair price for a pair of Black undefeated protro 4s be? I want to wait and not encourage this reselling but I also don't see many pairs out there and want to get a pair before they become too scarce.

Honestly the prices are still fluctuating so much I feel across the platforms. Things are better now but I would hope it settles down more. To make matters worse there are so many fakes out there in the mix now. Some are pretty close too, I would just watch out while lots of people out there trying to make an extra buck.

a fair price is the price before he passed

which was around 300 dollars

Honestly the prices are still fluctuating so much I feel across the platforms. Things are better now but I would hope it settles down more. To make matters worse there are so many fakes out there in the mix now. Some are pretty close too, I would just watch out while lots of people out there trying to make an extra buck.

Didn't realize they were fakes out already, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Could you guys help me with a legit check please? Only reason I'm even asking is there is no original box.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 79
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 92
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 846
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    160 KB · Views: 863
Yeah....POP's were in the $300 range on StockX/GOAT in my size before he passed. I missed out thinking they would drop in outlets everywhere and I'd be able to snag two pairs, smh.

Also wore my Carpe Diems to work and destroyed them thinking I'd be able to get another pair for cheap. :angry:

They were around $150 on StockX for size 11.
I was eyeing them for a while lol

Didn't realize they were fakes out already, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Could you guys help me with a legit check please? Only reason I'm even asking is there is no original box.

Honestly it kind of surprised me to see so many fakes. And from pics they seems pretty good quality fakes. Maybe that has something to do with the originals from undefeated directly was such bad quality to start. Would really like someone with more knowledge of even seen the fakes in hand to compare. Not too sure what to look out for but from what I can tell in the pictures of fakes, some don't change color in the light (that is obvious), the tongue is thinner and the heel "8" and "24" sometimes don't align straight.

The pics seem OK to me but again, if you search some of the fakes on yupoo, its really hard to tell.

Bought a pair on Stockx and one of Ebay, they both look the same but I always suspect whether mine are fake as well with some of the quality aspects being so bad....

Curious to see who has more insight.

Back
Top Bottom