Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Just walked in and out of my local footlocker in northridge. Half size up for wide footers.

I went a half size up too. The toebox is pretty narrow but I think they'll break in. The OGs had a similarly narrow toebox. I went true to size in the OGs, I think these fit pretty similarly though. My feet got bigger lol.

I went a half size up too. The toebox is pretty narrow but I think they'll break in. The OGs had a similarly narrow toebox. I went true to size in the OGs, I think these fit pretty similarly though. My feet got bigger lol.

SAME! +1 ^

So glad I didn't order online and waited to try on. Half size up for me, as mentioned above the toe box was a killer for me in my true size . Can't wait for other colorways but just from try on I still prefer my protro 1

Last edited:
other than undftd nothing yet but hard to imagine we won't be getting some OG colors

Is it confirmed that UNDFTD is going to have a collab with the Kobe 4? I'm actually curious about how those are gonna look. I liked the designs on the UNDFTD Kobe 1 Protros, but I'm just not a fan of the Kobe 1 silhouette. Them things are tanks.

Is it confirmed that UNDFTD is going to have a collab with the Kobe 4? I'm actually curious about how those are gonna look. I liked the designs on the UNDFTD Kobe 1 Protros, but I'm just not a fan of the Kobe 1 silhouette. Them things are tanks.
I posted one or two of the style codes, other than those I have no seen any info so no idea

I agree about the 1's they did a great job with em but the shoes are big and bulky

hope the IV's look great although I likely won't be able to snag a pair :lol:

Tried them on in store and it felt pretty big for me. Had to go down half a size as there was still a lot of room in the toe box in my true size with my narrow feet.

Well, I can't worry over sizing now. Looks like I bought the biggest size they made.

I've never owned a 4, just 1,3, 5-current. I'm a size 14 in all of those except the 7 where I could pull it off but preferred a 15.

Well, I can't worry over sizing now. Looks like I bought the biggest size they made.

I've never owned a 4, just 1,3, 5-current. I'm a size 14 in all of those except the 7 where I could pull it off but preferred a 15.

Yeah the toebox is supposed to be full leather so it might just need to be broken in like the 1s. The toebox is really the only part I found to be snug even after sizing up.

I have narrow feet, so the only thing I can't stand is if the shoe runs short and my toe hits the end. I've run into that problem with foamposites and Lebron 9s.

Kobe 7s and KD 4s are the only shoes I've had to tap out with due to width, and could have used a 1/2 size up.

For the Draft Days, there ARE listings for 12.5 on StockX. Nothing on eBay at the moment. So they probably exist.

I've noticed in the past that (for some reason) Europe will often get 12.5s and 15s for shoes that did not release in those sizes in the US.

Back
Top Bottom