Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Those black and gold might have to do for me for a pair of 4s cause can’t see myself finding a pair of carpes. People asking full rtard prices for them.

I would love if these dropped 😍
1EB8C579-B5E4-4C2A-9780-6EE4D8126335.png

Friend that works with Nike told me they were working on something for Gigi over a month ago. Might need to hit him back to express disappointment smh. Another black/white shoe!? I mean I get it, but I’m sure there was more to this young ladies life than her jersey color. Pass, at the moment, I’m good with the Mambacitas.

Friend that works with Nike told me they were working on something for Gigi over a month ago. Might need to hit him back to express disappointment smh. Another black/white shoe!? I mean I get it, but I’m sure there was more to this young ladies life than her jersey color. Pass, at the moment, I’m good with the Mambacitas.
Yea man....essentially said the same thing in the Mamba Forever thread.

I just find it interesting that Nike is somewhat building a legacy for Gianna, for better or worse.

What was the women’s team that made a jersey for Gigi? UConn right? Could’ve went that route 🤷🏾‍♂️

I wonder if Kobe ever had any exclusives made for the fam…

So when they slap Lakers colors on something is that lazy also?
Depends how. If they execute the lakers theme like the poison dart frog 7s, the sulfur 8s, or just cool patterns in general then it’s not lazy.
However, even if it’s a predictable simple color scheme I’m not complaining either.

This post has some details about this upcoming color. May 1, 2023 is the release date.

Other photos of these.

A little video of these.

Last edited:
I know we've all said it a billion times over the years, but seems to me the best way to handle at least some of the Kobe line moving forward is to just put them back on Nike By You. Go ahead and still do actual drops, as well. I'm sure the IDs would sell out quickly each day, but it couldn't be any worse of a situation in terms of availability than it has been for all this time.

I know we've all said it a billion times over the years, but seems to me the best way to handle at least some of the Kobe line moving forward is to just put them back on Nike By You. Go ahead and still do actual drops, as well. I'm sure the IDs would sell out quickly each day, but it couldn't be any worse of a situation in terms of availability than it has been for all this time.

even then.. nike by you should never sell out. i'll wait the 2-3 months if there's a "material shortage" but let me place an order so i'm not paying some loser who knows how to write code.

material's are used across nike's entire line of products. the kobe line doens't use some exclusive material only for kobe's. there is no reason why something should "sell out" other than to build artificial hype. and seeing as to where we're at with the kobe line, the hype is there, now all nike needs to do is give people access to the product.

even then.. nike by you should never sell out. i'll wait the 2-3 months if there's a "material shortage" but let me place an order so i'm not paying some loser who knows how to write code.

material's are used across nike's entire line of products. the kobe line doens't use some exclusive material only for kobe's. there is no reason why something should "sell out" other than to build artificial hype. and seeing as to where we're at with the kobe line, the hype is there, now all nike needs to do is give people access to the product.
I only mentioned IDs selling out because that's been a thing in the past and not just with Kobes. I haven't made a pair of shoes on there in forever, so I don't know if it's still the same, but in the past they seemed to limit the number of orders per day to keep the inventory and delivery timeframe manageable. The Kobe 9 multicolor low IDs sold out quick day after day back when they were available on there. Not saying it SHOULD be done that way, though.

I only mentioned IDs selling out because that's been a thing in the past and not just with Kobes. I haven't made a pair of shoes on there in forever, so I don't know if it's still the same, but in the past they seemed to limit the number of orders per day to keep the inventory and delivery timeframe manageable. The Kobe 9 multicolor low IDs sold out quick day after day back when they were available on there. Not saying it SHOULD be done that way, though.

Ya I hear ya

I still remember that. I do believe Nike said it was limited at the time and imo you’re playing with fire if you don’t order right away

Was in a factory store and someone was trying to return five 11 IDs. A manager (I believe) was pushing back on the return. I was lingering because they looked like my size (no sizes on the black/silver ID boxes). I figured they would end up on the wall.
One of the floor associates said to another 'he was back again.'

Long story short...Dude purchased twenty (20) 11 IDs and kept the 4 he thought turned out OK. And of course, he finessed discount codes for purchases...LOL. Some people really abused IDs with the Kobe line.

Today...I'd be thrilled to be able to make just one again.

Often wonder what happened to those 16 pairs. I will add this in defense of the Kobe ID-aholic dude. People did get thrown when they would get the actual pair, and the flyknit seemed 'painted.' People also got thrown with 2-face 10 IDs thinking the entire pair would be multicolor, only to find out the multi-knit was half the sneaker.

Those would fill my void of them never making inlines

Prob the most iconic color way of the damn shoe and they didn’t even think to make them

In on those Gigi tho but won’t land em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom