Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So what you’re saying is shoes from now on need to have warning labels and stated weight restrictions before an individual considers purchasing?

No that's not what I'm saying, but hell common sense might just tell you, Hey Im a big dude and I just might want a little more protection... But hey maybe thats just me...

No that's not what I'm saying, but hell common sense might just tell you, Hey Im a big dude and I just might want a little more protection... But hey maybe thats just me...
And for the Record its not like DUKE doesn't have a room full of other options for him to play in... He wanted to play in those PG's and he destroyed them... Bet money he doesn't play in them again...

And for the Record its not like DUKE doesn't have a room full of other options for him to play in... He wanted to play in those PG's and he destroyed them... Bet money he doesn't play in them again...
I bet money that he doesn't play another college game again!:lol:
I wonder how Wilt played in those chucks tho'? No inserts, canvas shoes, and he was a record holding athlete outside of hoops! Dude weighed a trey at his peak!
93d9f6bb4a9e0be2d36a0cb27b415630.jpg
!

How about no one is talking about the fact that ZION is a big dude, those PG2.5 aren't really designed for a 275 pound Power forward ... Those shoe's might not have been the best look for him to be doing those cuts in... He might need to play in solid big man shoes like Lebrons or Hyperdunks... He puts too much pressure on his shoes to be trying to play in PG's... Just saying
Dude, just no lol. People acting like Zion the first dude to dunk a basketball :lol:

People are being fooled through the performance discussion. There is even a lie that floats around about orthotics making a difference. Nobody pulled an orthotic from Zion's shoes last night after that incident. There is no real such thing as a performance shoe, or a shoe better suited for performance standards. Thabo Sefolosha disproves that myth. NIke and every one of these companies knows how a fan thinks and feels about their favorite player. The brands know that you are gullible enough to think that if you wear one of their so called performance shoes, that it will make you a better athlete. It's bull, and everyone knows it. The gym is where it happens. If Zion proved anything last night, it is that what many are claiming to be the best fit for so called performance, really isn't. It is a myth. If it weren't, Thabo should have had a Zion moment last year when he came back from rehab.

Nike advertises it as performance, but it's really more of a comfort thing. We know having a Full Length Zoom is not gonna make any of us play better, but Full Length Zoom is more comfortable a regular Heel Zoom....

Nike ain’t getting my money for these so called “Protro” IVs.

Even if they bring back OG colors, no way am I paying a buck 75 with tax on something that’s worth $100 :smh:

They even lowered the price of the DB Foams that released today at $230 when back in 2013, I copped for retail at $250 with tax. SMH :smh:

Yes and they’re all designed to not fall apart. Starbury shoes didn’t fall apart on court :lol:
Nah man them joints did i was high school when thrm joints came out, dude i knew had them joints on and said he didn’t make the jv team cause his starbury sole ripped. Son was in gym class flipping around like a fool.

Nike advertises it as performance, but it's really more of a comfort thing. We know having a Full Length Zoom is not gonna make any of us play better, but Full Length Zoom is more comfortable a regular Heel Zoom....
Whatever works for you! But that does not speak for everyone. If it were, there would be no other options. I prefer Jordan XI's.

Whatever works for you! But that does not speak for everyone. If it were, there would be no other options. I prefer Jordan XI's.

You mean to tell me you believe that there are people out there who prefer only Heel Zoom to Full Length Zoom?

I do not think that you can suggest what is comfortable for someone else. If you think that you can, then I suggest a career in being a clairvoyant.

Some of y’all confusing tooling setup and preference to durability. All shoes should be durable :lol: stop defending Nike.

Back
Top Bottom