Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So with just phylon in forefoot are these the crap diems?
44635E60-F552-48C9-9ECA-1B876398F4D4.gif

Were you trying to make a funny?

Crazy in 2008 my 2 favorite shoes released was the CDP 4 and the Carpe Diem Kobe 4s. It’s nice both are releasing this year

Last edited:
lol nike isn't jus trippin on the kobe line. they're trippin on all of nike basketball.

PG, Kyrie, Bron, KD....all those signature shoes have had WAY fewer releases in terms of colorways than years prior.
Nike may be playing the crappy supply card. Release a ton of crappy colorways, lower our standards for quality and colorways, so that we buy half a** concepts/ideas.

lol nike isn't jus trippin on the kobe line. they're trippin on all of nike basketball.

PG, Kyrie, Bron, KD....all those signature shoes have had WAY fewer releases in terms of colorways than years prior.
Nike may be playing the crappy supply card. Release a ton of crappy colorways, lower our standards for quality and colorways, so that we buy half a** concepts/ideas.

Some of the concepts aren't half bad but those get ran into the ground, 4 PgxPS iterations, 4 Lebron 16lab3, we're on the 2nd NASA and since both sold well I'm sure more will come, Kyrie at least is getting diff colabs instead of 4 diff colored concepts or what not

Had the OG Carpe Diems. I will be passing this time. Back then I thought those destroyed the Del Sols, but now it’s the opposite. Prefer the subtle accents against the black/white on the Del Sol.

Had the OG Carpe Diems. I will be passing this time. Back then I thought those destroyed the Del Sols, but now it’s the opposite. Prefer the subtle accents against the black/white on the Del Sol.
You can always buy them and return them?
#ijs

Back
Top Bottom